Consolation

Caught Out There

Warning: Slight references to , but nothing graphic

 

The sun was high in the sky, making those under it feel warm despite the frigid winter temperatures.  It was almost like getting a hug from someone when meeting them at the airport, or rummaging under a blanket with a cup of tea.  The sun just felt comforting and when Christian felt comforted he often thought about you.  Then, the realization of your unhappiness made him quicken his pace.  He was on his way to the store to pick up the essentials: ice cream, cookie dough, hot chocolate and cheddar popcorn.  He figured if he couldn't get you to come out on your own, he could at least entice you with junk food.  He passed by the aisle and hesitated.  After last night, he was doubtful you would want to make love for awhile.  But then again, after last night, all he could think about was making love again.  He grabbed a pack just in case.  He was low on supply anyway, and it was better to have it and not need it, than to need it and have to come back to the convenience store with a at 2 in the morning. 

Christian made his purchase, ignoring the glare from the ahjumma ringing him up as she scanned the condoms.  He paid, continuing to avoid eye contact with her, muttered his thanks before making a bee line for the door.  As he walked back to his apartment, he couldn't stop shaking his head.  How could Dabin be so stupid?  He knew better than to walk in his room when you were there. Especially since you had been traveling for this past month, what did he think you were doing?  Dabin even said that he couldn't wait for you to comeback because Christian was clearly tense these days.  Christian gritted his teeth just thinking about it. Dabin would see how tense Christian could really get when his girlfriend was a stone throw away, but wanted nothing to do with him.  

"I blow his head up in the next music video." Christian muttered as he entered the apartment. Everything was just how he left it.  The lights in the living room were still off, and his shirt was still over the chair from when he through it at Dabin the night before.  He sighed, and removed his shoes.  He put the cold items in the fridge and freezer before going to the bathroom and storing the condoms.  He didn't want you to see that he bought them.

 

Christian took a deep breath as he walked into the bedroom.  This was not how he was expecting to spend his first day off in awhile.  He expected cuddles and maybe even a sleepy round two.  He did not expexct to see a quivering lump under his blanket, shielding itself from the stripes of light between the curtains.  It was so dark in the room, Christian almost forgot about the nice, warm sun from his walk.

"Babe?" He called walking toward the bed.  Your head peaked out from under the blanket and he smiled.  His hands fluffed his hair, his nervous habit, as he sat next to you.  "I have all your favorites waiting for you in the kitchen."

 

"What's the point?" You wailed, but still inching closer to him to rest your forehead on your thigh.  "Your fans still hate me."

"They don't hate you," Christian shook his head, playing with the strands of hair that had fallen out of your blanket burrito.  "If anything, they are amused.  Technically, they don't know who you are, so they are coming up with all these different identities for you."

"Oh god," You groaned, "Then when you reveal who I really am, they are just going to be disappointed."

Christian rolled his eyes.  "No, they aren't.  They are going to be happy for me."

"That's not what I meant." You pursed your lips.  You sat up, still encasing yourself in the blanket, but letting your head free so you could talk to him.  "I bet they think that you are with some idol or some music video vixen or some actress or someone glamourous. Not me!  They will look at me, a consultant, and think: 'What's so special about her? I can be better than her.' They will hate that you chose someone like me when you could be with them."

Christian quirked an eyebrow.  "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're not dating Zico or Jay Park or any member of Exo.  You're dating me. Christian Yu, producer and director?  My fans are chill.  They don't care about those kind of things.  They like my art, they respect my work..."

"And they want to sit on your face and your abs." You added giving him a sassy look. 

"I mean..." Christian tweaked your cheek.  "...that offer only stands for you." 

He his lips for emphasis and you blushed.  You dropped the blanket just so you could grab a pillow and toss it at him.  Christian caught it with a laugh before grabbing you now that you were exposed and pulled you on to his lap.  You were still wearing his sleep shirt, which he put on you after he tossed his clothes that were on the phone at Dabin to force him to leave. Christian wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about, babe." Christian cooed.  "It's not like people saw anything."

"Yeah, but..." You blushed and fidgeted in his lap.  "I know they heard me, you know, and stuff."

Christian paused, wondering if he should tell you the truth--that it was all that everyone was talking about--or if he should just let it go.  He shrugged, he might as well prepare you for what you would see online anyway.

"Yes that's true." Christian smirked, "but it made me feel really good.  The comments are like: 'Wow oppa must be good in bed...' 'What do you expect? He is a ladies man.' 'He sounds like he's enjoying himself too."

You covered your face.  "Stop, I don't want to hear anymore."

"They also say you have a nice voice." Christian kissed your shoulder through the sleep shirt.  "They say it sounds like IU's."

You perked up.  You liked IU.  "Are you just saying that?" You narrowed your eyes at him, worried he was just trying to make you feel better.

Christian shook his head.  "No!"

He pulled out his phone and showed you all the comments on the live stream.  Most of them were pretty funny. 

'At least he isn't the type to be more than the girl, that means he's a pleasurer.'

'Yeah gurl, get it!'

'Dabin is such a ert, leave them in peace'

'She sounds pretty. Kinda like IU but her voice is deeper.'

'She's like IU, just less innocent--probably because of Christian'.

"Is that spanking?! Fifty Shades of Yu?!!! keke"

You found yourself laughing and Christian nuzzled your cheek with his nose.  "See? I told you my fans are chill."

You fluffed his dark hair, letting your fingers run pass his ears, trace his jawline, down his chest, and dance along his tattooed arms.  You pecked his lips and smiled.

"It's because you're amazing and chill and wonderful." You grinned.  "Thank you, sweetheart."

"So uh..." Christian cleared his throat.  "Does that mean we can continue to--you know..."

You cocked your head to the side when you suddenly realized from his averted gaze what he was trying to ask.  You slapped his shoulder.  "Oh my gosh, were you only worried that you wouldn't get some anymore."

"Not forever!" Christian half yelled, "just not for awhile!"

"Is that why you bought me all those sweets?"  You asked folding your arms.

"No, I bought you the sweets so you feel better." Christian grinned. "I bought condoms so that you could make me feel better."

"God!" You slapped his shoulder again getting off his lap. "Typical men." You stuck out your tongue as you put on your slippers and walked to the door.

"I got your favorite brand..." He grinned, leaning back on the bed.

"The sheer ones?" Your sudden interest was shown in the sparkle in your eyes.  

"Yup." Christian smirked as he could see his personal overexcitement was working on you.

"With the--" Your voice trailed off as you blushed. 

"Ribbed tip? Yup. The one you like because I can--" Christian didn't even finish because you cut him off.

"Where?" You asked excitedly, before clearing your throat."just curious..."

"Bathroom vanity." Christian leaned back with his hands behind his head.  He listened as you rummaged through the bathroom and found the box of condoms. Maybe Dabin's head wasn't going to be blown off after all.