Final.

Home is Wherever I'm with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ♡

 

 

 

 

 

Monday ♡

 

The start of the week is always the roughest day for Baekhyun. He has an 8 AM abnormal psychology class, followed by a chemistry lecture and lab, then he has to run to catch the bus to be on time for his shift at the local bookstore at 3:30 PM.

Baekhyun is definitely not a morning person.

Kris is a morning person. He wakes up at 7 AM every single day, even on weekends - Baekhyun doesn’t know how he does it.

Mondays consists of Kris making his famous smiley face pancakes with bacon and eggs on the side. He does this every Monday. He knows Mondays are his boyfriend’s least favorite day of the week and hopes the sloppy chocolate chip smiley faces on the pancakes will pick up his mood.

Then he goes into their bedroom to wake up a hibernating Baekhyun. Baekhyun never wakes up on the first try.

Kris always has to shower him with hugs and kisses and slowly coaxes him out of bed, whispering things such as “babe, you’re gonna be late” or “I’ll tickle you if you don’t get up” until the other surrenders.

This always results in their breakfast getting cold. But Baekhyun eats it anyway.

 

 

Tuesday ♡



Tuesday is grocery day. Baekhyun is a little monster that gobbles up almost all their food by the time the weekend’s ending, so Tuesdays are when they restock their fridge and cabinets for the week. Kris doesn’t even know where all the food goes in his boyfriend’s small body.

Neither of them have class today, so they always spend it together at the nearby market where all the other college students go for their instant ramen and cheap produce.

Kris is the local friendly giant to all the children that go to the store with their parents, always clinging to his leg and hanging from his long arms. He never minds, he loves children.

The gummy smile on the taller’s face when he’s entertaining the kids always warms Baekhyun’s heart. He’s always loved that dorky gummy smile.

It takes them almost fifteen minutes for them to decide what kind of orange juice to buy. Baekhyun loves pulp, Kris hates it. The taller usually gives into his boyfriend’s signature puppy dog eyes and puts the carton into their cart.

“Why not just buy both?” Baekhyun sometimes asks.

“You know why,” the taller scoffs. “You never finish yours by time its the expiration date and I always have to chug it all down so it won’t go to waste.”

Baekhyun shrugs. Sometimes he’ll sneak out after dinner while Kris is reading for class and come back with a carton of pulp-free orange juice to surprise his boyfriend with in the morning.

Before they head to a register to check out Baekhyun always insists on stopping by the chips aisle to grab a couple bags of his favorite spicy chips, which are always on the highest shelf. The taller of the two always offers to grab them, but Baekhyun always insists on doing it himself.

This is always results in Kris snaking his arms around the smaller’s waist and lifting him up so he can reach his favorite snacks. This always puts a smile on Baekhyun’s face, making his heart skip a beat even though it happens every week.



Wednesday ♡



Today it’s Kris’s turn to be stressed out. Wednesdays are always busiest for him, with his morning classes and then a very long night bartending shift at his uncle’s bar.

This is probably is least favorite day of week since his schedule is so jammed pack that he doesn’t even get to see his boyfriend all day until after his shift is over, which is at 1 AM. Baekhyun knows how much today for his boyfriend, so he never forgets to send him texts and pictures throughout the day to cheer him up.

The texts always puts a smile on the other’s face, often saying things like “goodluck at work today my little sweetie pie~ Love you!” or “look at this leaf i found on the ground 2day, it reminds me of you lol.” He doesn’t really know how or why a leaf would remind his boyfriend of him. He never questions it.

He finally comes home after midnight. His white button up always reeking of alcohol from spilled drinks and it makes Baekhyun a bit nauseated, but the sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter