Final.

Vision in Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ♡

 

 

 

Jongin is Sehun’s best friend, has been since they were ten years old and living next door to each other. As Sehun’s best friend, Jongin has the responsibility of taking the blame for everything bad that happens to Sehun. Jongin doesn’t agree to this.

If it weren’t for him, Sehun never would’ve gotten a job at this dumb pet shop. If it weren’t for him, Sehun never would’ve developed this dumb crush on this guy that comes in every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 9 AM sharp.

Jongi thinks he’s being dramatic, which is probably is, but he’ll never give his best friend the satisfaction of admitting he’s right.

“You know what I found out yesterday?”

Sehun rolls his eyes as he stacks the bags of cat litter onto the top shelf, wonders why they even put these heavy bags on the top shelf anyway. “What?”

“His name’s Yixing.”

He stops lifting the last bag and pokes his head up over the shelf to look at Jongin on the other side in the next aisle. “What? How did you find that out?”

Jongin’s signature smirk pulls at his lips (Sehun hates that look) as he restocks the dog collars. “I have my ways.”

“I seriously hate you, you know that?” Sehun scoffs.

“No you don’t,” the other retorts. “Chanyeol took me to this bookstore last night to get this book he needed for class. I saw him shelving some books and saw his name tag. He works there.”

Sehun sighs. It was bad enough he had developed a huge crush that is probably going to end in him sulking in his dorm for days, but now he knows his name. And knowing his name will make it even harder to get over him.

The guy- now named Yixing- has been coming to the shop every morning ever since Sehun started working here a few months ago. He comes in with that excruciatingly adorable dimple of his and ruins Sehun’s life.

Okay so he was definitely dramatic as Jongin claimed him to be.

Yixing always comes into the shop and greets every single animal with that warm, cute smile of his in the shop before heading out the door and going on about his day. Sehun and Jongin always wondered why he does it, that is until Sehun took it upon himself to eavesdrop onto one of Yixing’s conversations with their boss.

He wasn’t being creepy or anything like that, he was just simply curious about this cute stranger and he just so happened to be near them while they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter