Final.

Missed Connections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ♡

 

 

 

 

Feb 14 Hot brunette guy w/ droopy eyes - m4m (Subway Station)

 

Hot brunette guy w/ droopy eyes - m4m (Subway Station) Posted about 3 hours ago

You got off. I got on.

You: Brunette. Short. Tight jeans. Thick thighs.

Me: Black cap.Tall. Glasses. I want you.

 

Don’t think you saw me, you were your phone, but I definitely saw you. It’s Valentine’s Day so if you see this, I think it could be fate? ;)

 

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

 

“He’s definitely looking for you.”

Baekhyun narrows his eyes at the screen before rolling his eyes at Jongdae. “That could literally be anyone.”

Jongdae jumps up from the bean bag and dramatically throws himself on his best friend’s back, shoving his phone into the other’s face. Baekhyun wonders why the other is even looking through the Missed Connections section of Craigslist when he’s already in a happy relationship with Minseok. “Come on, Baek! Posted three hours ago! Subway station! You were literally just there three hours ago! And brunette! Short! Tight jeans! Thick thighs! That’s exactly how anyone would describe you, I’m telling you, it’s your soulmate.”

The other scoffs, slaps Jongdae’s hand away so he can continue watching his latest drama episode in peace. “I’m not gonna meet my soulmate on ing craigslist. He could be a serial killer for all I know!”

“Come oonnnn,” his best friend whines. “You haven’t gotten laid in like months and it’s the day of love, don’t you think you deserve it?”

Baekhyun shoots him an offended look and shoves him off the bed. “It hasn’t been months! And stay out of my love life, you maniac.”

“Come on just email him and see if he’s cute! It’s not like you have any plans tonight anyway.” Baekhyun glares at his best friend for rubbing the fact that he’s single on Valentine’s Day in his face. He should really get a new best friend, he thinks.

“You don’t have anything to lose! Just ask him for a pic and if he’s cute then ask to meet up for dinner or something.”

Baekhyun sighs and Jongdae breaks out in a toothy grin because he knows he’s won. He’s always been good at getting what he wants. He excitedly bounces on the bed as he watches Baekhyun pull out his phone and go to his email to send the stranger from the subway a message.

 

To: Park Chanyeol [[email protected]]

From: Byun Baekhyun [[email protected]]

Missed Connection on Craigslist!

Hey i think i might be the guy ur lookin for from the subway station today?

Wed 02/14/18  3:35 PM

 

“This is stupid, what if he doesn’t even reply?” Baekhyun sighs. Jongdae’s about to say something when the other’s phone buzzes. He grins at the other and nudges his arm, encouraging him to check the notification.

 

To: Byun Baekhyun [[email protected]]

From: Park Chanyeol [[email protected]]

Re: Missed Connection on Craigslist!

Oh , really??!?!?!!?!? You were wearing ripped blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a blue flannel right?

:)

Wed 02/14/18  3:36 PM

 

“See! I told you,” Jongdae chirps.

The other’s slowly shaking his head, his bottom lip finding its way between his teeth. It’s a habit of his whenever he’s nervous or anxious. “That was fast…a little too fast. He seems kinda creepy.” Jongdae shushes him before looking back at his phone to type a reply.

 

To: Park Chanyeol [[email protected]]

From: Byun Baekhyun [[email protected]]

Re: Re: Missed Connection on Craigslist!

Lol yeah that was me.

Wed 02/14/18  3:42 PM

 

To: Byun Baekhyun [[email protected]]

From: Park Chanyeol [[email protected]]

Re: Re: Re: Missed Connection on Craigslist!

Awesome !!! Didn’t think id find you tbh !!!!! :) Not to be weird or creepy or anything but can you send me a pic so i know you’re not catfishing me? ^-^

Wed 02/14/18  3:45 PM

 

To: Park Chanyeol [[email protected]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter