1 of 1

by the sweetest lips I've never kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"'How was your day?'" Baekhyun reads the comment on his phone loudly, "It was nice, I went to Music Bank today. Chanyeol-hyung had his comeback stage so I went to support him."

Baekhyun stays silent for awhile and reads the comments the viewers were leaving.

Byun Baekhyun was a freshly debuted solo idol from SM Entertainment. Even though his debut was rushed and was initially announced to cover up a scandal one of the company's artist, Baekhyun was proud to say that it was fairly good and surprisingly received great response.

Which is the reason why he was doing an instagram live before going to sleep nearly every night. His company advised him to keep close contact with his fans to enlarge his fanbase and it honestly didn't bother Baekhyun that much either. He loved his fans and they were a wonderful company when he was bored.

"'Who was there?', well I didn't see a lot of people." Baekhyun stops briefly. He ruffles his newly black-dyed hair while he to try and remember which singers or groups he met there, "I've seen 2NE1-sunbaenim and a couple of Girls' Generation-sunbaenim members. Both were really friendly, Sandara Park-sunbae even gave me some chocolates." He giggles at the memory.

Baekhyun sees his manager, that was seated beside his room's window, give him a warning with his stare, as if to tell him to not get too much in depth in this subject.

"Who did we meet too, hyung?" He playfully asks his manager instead and the latter just sighs before exiting the singer's room. Baekhyun laughs loudly.

Suddenly he remembers something, "Oh my god guys, you won't believe who I saw at Music Bank too !" He says excitingly, "I saw Do Kyungsoo-sunbae !"

Baekhyun had been a big fan of Kyungsoo, who debuted four years before Baekhyun did, and it wasn't a secret for his fans. Originally starting as a singer, Kyungsoo was pretty popular but his popularity skyrocketed when he starred in his first drama and since then Baekhyun had been the biggest fan ever.

"I couldn't greet him because he was rushing out but I got way too excited when I saw him." Baekhyun continues with a smile.

"'Is he handsome?' oh damn, totally ! I don't know how to express it..." The young singer trails off, "When I saw him, I think my heart fluttered a little bit." He confesses before laughing shyly.

"'You should invite him to eat steak next time you see him.' are you crazy?" Baekhyun snorts, "I don't even think I'd be able to introduce myself honestly, Do Kyungsoo-sunbae is way too intimidating !"

Baekhyun silenty reads the comments for a couple of seconds. Most of them were encouraging him to ask Kyungsoo to lunch while telling him that the latter was actually nice.

"I know that sunbae is nice, it's just that...I'm really shy." Baekhyun admits, "I think I'd be way too mesmerized, I'd probably make a total fool of myself infront of him just by hearing his voice and I don't want that."

Baekhyun hears someone knock on his door and he knows it's his manager signaling him that it was time to finish the live and sleep. After multiple farewells, Baekhyun finally turn off the live and lays down on his bed before quickly drifting off to sleep.

The next day comes and Baekhyun starts his day with his habitual practice. After an hour and half of non-stop dancing and singing pass, the idol begs his instructor for a brief pause.

"Um." His teacher sighs, "No more than 15 minutes, your comeback is near, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter