Wedding

Wedding Trip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong awoke with the sound of his alarm clock. He groaned and grabbed his phone from the night stand and dismissed the alarm. He checked the time and saw that there was still about 2 hours 'til the wedding starts. So he sat up and noticed that the house was silent. "Chae?" There was silence. He checked his phone for Chae's message which said "Baby Oppa, didn't want to wake you up because if I do, we'll end up being late again. Why can't we get our hands off each other!? Anyway, the breakfast I made is on the table and there's coffee in the pot. Please grab some before you leave. I already called Tae Hee Oppa to pick you up because Dara Unnie picked me up. She said she was on her way already."

Jiyong stood up and went inside the bathroom. When he saw the mirror, he couldn't help but grin as he saw red smudges of lipstick all over his neck, collarbones, chest and lower torso very near south. He shook his head and entered the shower.

He got out and went to the walk-in closet to see his suit was already picked out. There was a post-it note on the island table where their accessories were kept and displayed. "Oppa, picked out your suit for you ;) Don't take long! I want to see you in it already. Love you!" He smiled and couldn't help feeling giddy all over. This woman is killing him. He absolutely loved it when she does these things for him. All the post-it notes with her little drawings, these little habits of taking care of him --- preparing him food and his outfit and all, just goes to show how much she loves him and that he really is with the right woman. "I'm so in love with her... I really can't wait for her to marry me." He whispered. He gave himself a reminder to treat her better than he usually does.

He pressed speed dial # 1 as he headed towards their kitchen. "Hunchae?"

"Hi Oppa! Are you dressed?"

"Neh." He paused. "Thank you. Saranghae." He said. She smiled. 

"What for, Oppa?"

"For being my wife." She chuckled. 

"Are you on your way yet?"

"Tae Hee is on his way. Just saw his message. I'm eating my 3rd breakfast... it's really good! "

"First and second good enough for you?" Chae teased.

"Ohhhh they were ing delicious. Can't wait to have more later." He grinned. And then he heard her manager announce that they were near the venue already.

"Oppa, we're near! I'll see you in a bit?"

"Alright. See you! Can you send me a photo of you? I wanna see how good you look and imagine how much dessert I'll have later." She chuckled at the sound of his voice.

"Oppa, stop! I'm with Dara Unnie!"

"Why? You can't react properly? Can't you?" He laughed.

"Jiyong-ah! Stop that! Chae is mine!" He heard Dara at the background, He just heard Chae laughing.

"I'll see you in a bit, Oppa! Love you love you!" Chae said as she put herself back.

"Arrasso. Love you, Hunchae!" He ended the call.

He checked their online group chat with 2NE1 ladies as it sounded off. 

 

***BBx2NE1 chat group***

DaraXX1: Jiyong-ah! :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter