Epilogue

Ghosts

 

A Dream by Jacob Tillberg

 

 

 

 

She said do you really want to know it all?

 

 

 

 

"Look at me Krys! I won't be here for long... and I am so sorry about that.." 

This is not Amber Liu right in front of me, is it? I DON'T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS!? 

Her snap made me come back to my senses.

"No... no no no! You aren't real!!! This is just a hallucination." I was dead shaking, I hardly could breathe at that moment. I was just, there is no word I can think of to describe this feeling.

"Krys stare at me and say to yourself that I am just a hallucination all you want. You are going to miss your chance to say everything you have ever wanted to say to me before I died."

I just kept on staring at her, and just decided to finally poke her and squeeze her face. Why does this feel so real... Her soft skin, her silky hair, and oh my god that smile I have missed for so long. I felt tears rolling down my face, I didn't bother wiping them away, I am too engaged at the moment right now. I miss her so much.

"Uh, Krys what are you doing to my face... Ow OW OUCH KRYS YOU ARE PINCHING MY CHEEKS TO HARD!!" She yelled she is still the same. I giggled. "What on earth are you doing here, you feel so real, and what do you mean by I am going to miss my chance," I questioned still playing with her face. "Krystal I can't even find the right words to say to you right now and you playing with my face DOES NOT HELP!" She whined and I finally let go of her face. I miss her warm touch.

"Okay, you finally had the urge to let go of my face. Anyways, you possibly won't believe this but, I was sent down by a few angels' help to visit you. And you calling me a ghost hurts Krys.." 

Wait wait wait, angels? A n g e l s... I gestured her to explain more.

"You looked very miserable-"

"WELL, OBVIOUSLY YOU LEFT ME SO SUDDEN!!!" I yelled at her and fell to the ground. Sobbing aggressively, remembering what went down the last 8 years of my life. I heard her came down and hugged me real tight. 

"Princess it has been 8 years! And you still haven't got over that day. You have to move on in life, please seeing you like this is just hurtful. And Krys I don't have much time remaining. All you really need to know is that I still love you." She pushed back and sat in front of me smiling. I shoved her back.

"Do you really want to know? Do you want to know the things I have always wanted to say to you but never got that chance... Is that why just why give me hints that you are still with me when you could have spoken to me..." 

Her smile vanished, "It's hard to tell, and I really can't tell you even if I did know how to explain it. It's just that it is really challenging and risky sending an angel down. And those hints were there to keep in touch with you." She grabbed something in her pocket and opened my hand. "Here take this as my last gift for you Krys, I have to go now." It was a bracelet engraved with the word, there. How thoughtful, as I looked at her for the final time she kissed me. I closed my eyes to be with her physically for the last time.

Once I opened my eyes, she was gone. No sign of her physical appearance was there. I finally feel okay, it feels like all the weights on my shoulders were lifted off. I feel real, I feel okay, I feel fresh. I headed downstairs and I saw my daughter sleeping on top of my husband Kai. I went towards them and caressed both their faces. I heard my phone buzz and decided to check on it, I hate having unread text messages.

 

 

 

HE SAID YOU'RE NOT REAL I GOT THEIR CALL

 

 

 

[From Henry:

KRYSTAL OMG! COME OVER AS FAST AS YOU CAN AT THIS MOMENT]

Oh god, it looks like I have to run today. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and zoomed out of the door.

What must he need me for? I don't really mind, I need fresh air and I need a close friend whom I can talk to at this moment. I stopped midway and asked myself WHY DO I HAVE TO RUN WHEN I CAN DRIVE!! Oh well, I am far from my house now, I guess I can call a taxi. Actually, scrap that idea, I need to exercise my body... 

 

Once I came over to Henry's house I banged onto his door. He greeted me with his signature smile and hugged, I hugged him back. What a cutie.

 

"Krystal! You are not going to believe what happened, I was dreaming and Amber was there and handed me something. Once I woke up she handed me this!" He showed me a necklace with the word I'm Wait if Amber gave that to him while he was sleeping... Could it be that It was just a dream? It felt so real... No no don't get that into your mind Krys, you are already fine.

"I told Yuri to come over because she called me and started yelling, and oh my god my ear still hurts aha" Just then Yuri comes dashing out of the door with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Guys look what I have earrings! And it was the words With and You! and besides 'You' there is a heart! They were given b-"

"Amber?" Both Henry and I said. And it then hit me if we arrange it, it says I'm there with you <3. And made my heart flutter and I smiled triumphantly, still the clever and thoughtful llama.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know you're gone,

I'm moving on

 

At last, I finally feel relieved. I don't have stress anymore, I feel free. I can finally do things without breaking down. I finally accept the fact that you are not here with me physically, but I know you are there watching me up above, guiding me to happiness. Thank you for everything Amber. Everything is great if you ask me, I am spending a lot of time with my family. Kai is actually a really great man, I regret not noticing it before. He is always so supportive and caring, I really love that. A reason why I fell for you, Amber Liu. A few months ago, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I named him Jeno, he really reminds me of you, a troublesome son but I still love him. Everyone is doing alright, everyone is all so happy and it isn't fake happiness, it is all real. 

Yeah, we are still sad, but everything will end up in a good note.

 

"Krystal! Get over here! Henry is challenging Kai in an arm wrestle!" Luna yelled.

I laughed and came right over. I patted Henry's shoulder, "You know Kai is going to demolish your arms, Henry. AND YOU KNOW IT!" I said.

 

"Okay, you know what Krys, I have been recently going to the gym nonstop! Watch me Kai is going to lose." I chuckled and head over where Yuri was. When I got over she was on the floor laughing. I asked what she was laughing and pointed. I looked where she was pointing and I started to laugh as well. Taemin and Hyoyeon were dancing to Dr.Feel Good by Rania, oh man I love those dorks.

 

I sat down and my sister joined me. "So Jung Soojung, how is the party?" I looked around and smiled at everything that's happening at the party. Taemin and Hyoyeon now dancing to Shake it by Sistar, Yuri laughing, Luna taking selfies with Henry and Kai, Sehun teaching Jeno how to throw a baseball, and my daughter Jisoo singing with Eric and Wendy. 

 

"EVERYONE! GET OVER HERE! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE TO FRAME THIS MEMORY!" Luna cheerfully yelled. We came to where Luna was and squeezed ourselves in so everyone can be seen in the frame. "Are you guys ready?!

 

3

 

 

2

 

 

1

 

 

 

"Congrats to Kai and Krystal's 10th anniversary!"

 

 

 

______________________________

 

 

Amber's POV

 

"Look how happy my princess looks!!" I said looking down on her.

"You know Amber, the thing you did 2 years ago was really risky, you could have-"

"disappeared forever? Yeah, I know, but I haven't. Isn't that a good thing?" I smiled in return.

 

Seriously... 10 years have passed? Did I die for 10 years? It certainly does not feel like 10 years ahahaha. Maybe because I will always be a little kid stuck in a grownups' body. 

"May I ask you why you did such a risky play?" Here we go, "Well I did it because I obviously love her to the point that I really want her to move on, yeah I know we angels miss everyone, but come on it has been years and she still acted the same even though I gave her many hints that I am still there."

 

"I get it, do you regret meeting her again?"

 

"Not at all, I gave her and my close friend's a little goodbye gift. Looks like they are still wearing them which makes me happy!" 

 

It's tough to say goodbyes to the people you love, but hey everything is okay now. 

 

"Hey, Amber you should do something.."

 

I looked directly at my friend and smirked, "Yep I shall and I will do this!"

 

 

______________________________

 

Krystal's POV

 

We took such a lovely photo, everyone in the photo looked so cute. Well time to update my background on my phone!

 

"Mommy look! A rainbow!" My two kids pointing and I looked. Oh my, what a beautiful rainbow.

"A rainbow!? It didn't even rain, that's so cool!" Taemin said while jumping up and down. "Woah, I'll also capture this moment." Luna followed.

 

I smiled, I know the person who would do this. Someone who said she will watch over me. Someone I know who is there by my side even though I can not see her. I teared up and quietly said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Amber."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's tops it off! What a relief I finally carried some weights off my shoulders. I really should continue with my other stories... I AM SORRY OKAY! I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND DO! I also didn't want to completely abandon my works GAHHHHHHHHH. But I am alive to say at most. Merry belated Christmas, Happy late Thanksgiving as well... I am honestly so so sorry, I promised! But I broke it... Please forgive me, readers!! Anyways I'll feed your cravings with my other stories, and for that

 

 

Teddy is back in town (insert sunglasses emoji here)