final.

roses rouges
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day. Today, Chanyeol was finally going to confess to Byun Baekhyun, his best friend since kindergarten, that he liked him and, that he was a mutant. Yes, a mutant.

Chanyeol has been dreading to tell Baekhyun, but he must tell him. Baekhyun is his best friend, hopefully more by the end of the day, and deserves to know.

He was still thinking about how to tell him though. Should he just plainly say, "I'm a mutant and I've been hiding it for ten years I'm sorry," or, should he light a little fire with his index finger. No, no he should definitely not do that, it would scare the living hell out of Baekhyun.

Pushing his thoughts aside, Chanyeol smiled softly and admired the bouquet of flowers he just bought from this lovely old lady that owns a little flower shop at the end of his street. Baekhyun loves red roses so Chanyeol bought a bouquet of twelve red roses. Twelve red roses meaning "be mine", the perfect amount for tonight. Baekhyun is quite the flower fanatic so he was bound to know what the meaning behind twelve red roses is.

After a small walk back to his house and a couple of curious glances wondering what a good looking young man was doing with a bouquet of flowers, Chanyeol started preparing for the date. Well, in his mind it was. For Baekhyun it was just another night spending with his best friend.

First, what should he wear. He had to look decent. Not that he didn't on other days too but today he had to look extra decent. Chanyeol wasn't a fashion icon but his style wasn't bad fortunately. He chose a simple white shirt, tight fitting black jeans, a golden necklace and a leather jacket. He smirked at himself in the mirror and decided he looked good.

He walked into his bathroom and applied a bit of bb cream and a nice smelling perfume that he bought in Italy last summer. He smiled at himself in the mirror and was content.

"Tonight, you will confess and u will tell him you're a mutant." He bravely muttered to himself in the mirror. Though he was scared less for his best friend's reaction, he had to tell. He checked his watch and saw that a mere fifteen minutes had passed, making him groan. "I'm gonna die out of frustration."

After about forty minutes of nervously pacing around his house, it was finally time to leave to Baekhyun's. They arranged to meet at 7 o'clock in the evening at the little park close to Baekhyun's house, chill a bit there, and then go to Baekhyun's to eat and do whatever best friends do. Chanyeol glanced at his outfit and nicely styled hair once more, before leaving the house.

"Yo, Chanyeol, where you going?" Chanyeol looked towards direction the voice was coming from and saw his neighbour, Jongdae, standing there fumbling with his keys. "Oh, just headed to a friend's place," He answered. Jongdae raised his left brow and eyed the bouquet resting in Chanyeol's palm. "Just a friend's?"

"Hopefully more by the end of the night," He earnestly told the shorter man. Jongdae smiled in understanding. "Good luck man," Chanyeol nodded in thanks and proceeded walking to the bus stop. It wasn't far to Baekhyun's house, about ten minutes with the bus.

After five minutes the bus arrived at Chanyeol's stop. Chanyeol hoped on and bought a ticket. The chauffeur glanced at the roses and smiled. Chanyeol was getting so nervous, it seemed like his Korean vocabulary flew out of his brains.

During the short drive, Chanyeol went on a memory lane by looking through some old photos of Baekhyun and him on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter