Prologue

Real Life Drama

[YOO SEUNG HO]

Felt the remaining winter winds. I shivered and drew up my blanket tighter. I remembered when she offered me hers back in Hongdae.

Wait. Stop it, Yoo Seung Ho. The drama is long over. Time to get out of character. You are no longer Kim Min Kyu. Snap out of it.

Looked at my bedside and the clock glared back 1:00 pm. Better get some tea to warm myself up. 

Slowly scrambled to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of hot water to steep the teabag. I grinned. I clearly remember her smile when I handed her this same tea under the rain..I sighed. Her wig was wet back then.

Uri Soo Bin-ah..Aji3..Waeyo? Why am I still thinking of you?..

Looked out at the window and sky gave me no answer.

 

[CHAE SOO BIN]

Here kitty kitty! It's a bright day today!

Aigoo..wanna come with me eh?!? Let's eat, read and play all day today!

I looked at the purest white furball at my feet.

Cat-Master. Cat. Master. I smiled. Seung Ho-oppa really played it funny back then. I let out a laugh. Then..stopped.   

Ani, Chae Soo Bin. Hold your heart in there. Never think for a second that it was uri Yoo Seung Ho-oppa. It was Kim Min Kyu. Kim Min Kyu and not Yoo Seung Ho. Kim Min Kyu..arasso?

Meeeeoooow..I looked down and scratched my love's white head. Let's go to the library today, okay? I hurriedly picked up my tote bag and yellow sweater along the way.

Today I'm back to being Chae Soo Bin. Not President Jo, not Jo Ji Ah and not Aji3. Kyaaaaaaa!

 

Let's go!