I`m sorry dongsaeng ...

Will I accept the reality ?

Sung Woon POV

"Hey wake up Yugyeong we`re here .. " I woked Yugyeong from her sweet dreams . "Huh? We`re here?"She said and smiled at me . Her smile is just like her mother . "Unnie can I have my pasport ?" Yugyeong tried to reach my bag . I quickly snatch my bag and looked into her eyes sharply . She give me her puppy eyes . Kyaaa!!!So cute ! my heart screams . Wait , if she knows it i`m done ! "Sorry but you are to young  to ...." i couldn`t finish my word . "Where the hell is she??" I searched her the entire plane . I looked down and ... SHE FAINTED ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called the stewardess and they told to the captain ...

We arrived at Seoul but, We are at the Hospital .. =,=

The doctor said that she just tired .. Phewww .... I took a taxi to my new office . I`ve been promoted exactly . Hehee :')

"So, this is our new manager ?" Mrs. Kim Hee Jin smiled at me . "Yes I am . Nice to meet you." I shake hands with her.

I need to put my things at here and back to the hospital to took Yugyeong to our new home.

 

"Hey little princess waiting to long ? " I parked Yuri`s car in front of her . "Yeah kinda long " She smiled "let`s go home . "

We arrived at a korean traditional desingn house . "Wow , I always dreamed to live at a hous like this " Yugyeong cheered up me and gave her sweet smile :)

"This is your room " I said to Yugyeong and she was happy with her room . "I`ll go to my room ." I said to her and Leave her alone .

 

 

Okay UPDATE tommorrow !!!!! :D Goodnite >.<