Lee Taeyong

This Guy's In Love With You, Bro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One look and I knew that it's already different. His gazes are getting stickier than ever before. One smile? There is a different meaning. He doesn't look at me as his best friend anymore.

 

 

If looks can melt, Yuta might probably be boiling from the heat radiating from the his best friend's gazes. Lee Taeyong couldn't stop staring at Nakamoto Yuta who's all drenched in sweat, his shirt sticking to his body where the outline of his body can be seen clearly much to his delight. He's too y, damn. Taeyong absentmindedly bit his lip. God, he's really sweating that hard? What more if he's doing it with me? Go-

"Taeyong?... Tae?"

"Oh.. Yuta..uh.. why?" Taeyong's reveries were all gone when Yuta just walked in front of him, waving his hands to wake his best friend up.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong nods his head and grabbed the towel inside his bag to give it to him. He took it and wiped the towel on his face down to his neck until he reached his collarbones. Damn Taeyong, stop fantasizing when he's in front of you.

"Thanks. I'll take a shower then we can hang out in my crib." He tossed the used towel to him and left to the shower room. Taeyong looked down at the towel and picked it up. He looked from his right and left to see if someone is watching. When he ensured that the coast is clear, he sticks it to his nose to smell it. , he smells so good. His musky scent is still there even though he's drenched in sweat for almost three hours. Sweet Jesu-

"Taeyong?.. What are you doing with that towel?" Oh, . Taeyong quickly hid the towel in his bag and stood up, feeling embarrassed. "Nothing, uh.. let's go?"

 

 

They were walking out of the campus, side by side. Yuta, being the soccer captain in their school, is quite popular among the girls while Taeyong, being his best friend for three years and secretly crushing on him, feels so irritated whenever these girls decide to flirt with the man of his dreams. Yuta doesn't actually bothered with them but Taeyong is. That's why whenever they try to stick close to Yuta, Taeyong is glaring at them with his most dangerous look and the girls who are trying to make a move were like kicked puppies or sulking in the corner of their rooms.

"I don't get it.. man.. I mean.. why do you hate those chicks so much?" Yuta asked when they finally got out of the campus. "I just don't like their attitude. I hate those kinds of women.." More like those girls who are flirting with you.

"..oh.. okay.." Taeyong let out a sigh in relief when Yuta finally disclosed the topic. They talked about the games that Yuta wanted to play with while walking towards his house. He couldn't stop grinning at how cute Yuta can be whenever he's so excited for something. This makes him want to kiss the boy in front of him... only if he has some courage to do so.

 

 

 

When they reached the house, Yuta's mom opened the door and as usual, Taeyong greets her politely. Yuta's mom seems to like him the very first time Yuta brought him in just because of his sweet personality, his cooking skills and even his cleaning abilities that triples the points from her. She even joked around his son to marry Taeyong instead that made the latter choke on his coke and almost face his own death.

"You know, everytime you come here in our house, it's always clean." Yuta's mom said while helping Taeyong in preparing the food for dinner. "That's because I'm your second son, auntie." Both of them chuckled as they finished setting the table. Yuta's mom called the others to eat and they were so amazed at the food that their guest just cooked.

"Tae Oppa.. this is so delicious.." Haruna, Yuta's younger sister said.

"Yeah, Tae.. it really is." Momoka added and took another spoonful of it.

"Thank you." Taeyong said shyly and looked at Yuta whose cheeks are puffed with food. "I HAD A BESHFWEND WHO'SH A GWEYT COOK! I WAB YOU!" Did he just said he love me? Oh god, it feels like I'm in a cloud nine. Imagine him saying those words to be for so many times... Taeyong blushed even more.

 

 

 

It was the school team's game for the semi finals and Taeyong knew that this is an important one for Yuta. He didn't have any interests in soccer but for the sake of supporting his best friend (and watch him getting drench in sweat), he sat on the nearest bleacher behind their coach and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter