[1]

one love, one house

As usual, Seongwoo awakes first.

The day is one of those beautiful rare Sundays where there are no schedules or shows or day-long practices to drag him out of his bed. (It's a blessing, Seongwoo thinks, that these peaceful moments exist, with their domestic bliss and sleepy Daniel curled up in his arms, cuddling into his embrace eagerly, long lashes fluttering dreamily and cheeks slightly flushed, full lips softly parted and inviting him just to dive in.)

The room is not yet bright, thanks to the thick curtains, soft darkness engulfing their tangled bodies, gently embracing them with its warm softness. There's just enough light to allow Seongwoo to see the sheets beside him rise and fall with the even breaths of his lover, making the corners of his mouth turn upwards just a bit, adoration shining in his eyes and casting his features.

Said lover is still fast asleep and without schedules to force him out of their bed, Seongwoo knows he won't be up for quite a while. In the early-morning quietness of the room, peacefulness and content reeking through the shadows, he lies on his side and lovingly gazes at the other boy, gently running his hand through Daniel's soft brown-ish hair, twisting and tangling the messy strands around his fingers, then letting them fall softly on the rapper's forehead and dramatically contrasting with his milky white skin.

Daniel actually snores, even if he laughingly denies it whenever Seongwoo mentions it - not loudly, like that damned Sungwoon who roars like a lion in his sleep, but softly, quietly, just barely there with its subtle huffs of breath, the whole thing strangely adorable to Seongwoo somehow, even if it's just snoring and it's just Daniel.

Seongwoo smiles, miles of love swimming in his eyes and making the look of pure adoration on his face even more obvious. He leans over his boyfriend and kisses these soft lips, closing his eyes, quietly savoring the moment, burying it deep in his heart and saving it for bad days when he needs something to remind him just how beautiful life can be.

And then, just because the otherwise rarely quiet and relaxed Daniel in his bed is a pure blessing as it is, Seongwoo decides against moving to even prepare breakfast or shower, afraid he will break the blissful spell of this quiet early morning.

He shifts closer to the dancer, the cold sheets leaving feather light touches over his goosebumps-covered skin and stops for a moment to admire his lovers' sleeping form once again, arms reaching and gently enveloping Daniel's slightly bigger frame, pulling him closer until his lips are grazing the nape of his neck.

He receives a content sigh in response and hugs him just a little bit tighter, their legs tangled and bodies pressed up against each other, making Seongwoo's morning even more perfect as sunlight slowly begins creeping in from the curtains, bathing their bed in brightness, love and, well... happiness.