Oneshot

Remember You

I smiled as I walked over the shelves and looked for the book, that book. I would love to read it over and over again. It was some kind of what I wanted to be. A peasant marrying a prince. I know it sounds cliche but I'm into that books. I still believe in fairy tales, in happy ever-afters.It's like you're into a new world, where you can imagine princes and princesses dancing together on a royal ball, then a pretty peasant comes in, and every eyes in the room are on you. And...

Okay, let's stop daydreaming Bom. You're not a kid anymore.


But who cares? A kid or not, I am me. I believe in fairy tales. 



"Cinderella, Cinderella, where are you?"  I keep on saying as my finger traces the books. "Cinde-"



"Excuse me Miss, are you looking for someone?" Okay, this freaking wild person comes in to ruin my search.



"Uhm. No. I'm not looking for someone Sir. I'm looking for someTHING." I told him, not looking at him and emphasizing the word thing.



"Oh, sorry." he bowed and walked away.



"Aish." I hissed at him when he walked away. "Cinderella, Cinderella, where are- Oh! your'e here!" I giggled as my finger touched the book, and tried to get it out of the shelves.


I walked to the end of the shelves and looked for available tables. Scan, scan,scan. 



"There!" I told myself and walked to a table in the corner of the bookstore. 



"Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm" I hummed as I flip the pages.



"Uhm. Excuse me, can I sit here?" A voice asked.




"Uh.Uhmm." I still hummed as I nodded my head.




I felt him sat across me.




"You like fairytales, huh?" He asked.




"And so?" Flip.




"It's just so unlike you." He chuckled.




My eyes grew bigger. I looked at him, and saw the worst yet the best person in the world. My enemy. My love.




"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, and was about to stand up, when he stopped me. He stopped me by touching my wrist, and I can feel electricity running down my body.


"You can't." He whispered.  "You know, that guy that talked to you, He's your stalker." He guided me back to my seat. I was terrified. Me? Having a stalker? A normal girl with normal ambitions, and an abnormal mind has a stalker? This world must be crazy.



"Just kidding." He laughed. "You, Haha, should, have. Seen. Haha, your face." He said between his laughs.


Okay. I've had enough. 



"You, Choi Seunghyun, is a jerk. So can you please stop annoying me?" I shot at him. I rolled my eyes. He smiled, a smug one.



"No." He replied, with coolness.



this bull. He's cool. And annoying.



"Okay. Let's stop talking. And what the hell are you doing here? School jocks like you don't go to bookstores." I told him.



"School jocks." He stated, and chuckled. "I'm no school jock, Park Bom."



"Phew. School jock or not, you're still you. The Almighty Choi Seunghyun."



"Yes. I'm the Almighty Choi Seunghyun. The most handsome person on Earth." He boasted. She laughed.



Tick.Tick. What time is it?



"8:00 pm. Why?"He said.



"Huh?" You stared at him blankly.



"You asked for the time, you know."He said in a matter-of-fact tone.



"Really?!?" I stood. Eight. Eight.  What the hell am I doing tonight?



I gasped. My homeworks aren't done yet. I'm doomed tomorrow.



"You've unfinished homeworks?" He asked. Wait. This guy read minds?




"Do you read minds?" I know I sound dumb but, I really did ask.



"Read? Hahaha. I hear minds." He laughed. "Well, I'm offering. You get back here, and let's finish your homework.



On one condition."


What is this guy thinking?And what condition could it be?



"Challenge considered." I stated.He chuckled.



"Be my girl."



Is this true? Am I dreaming? I can sing like there's no tomorrow. Lalalalalalala. I'm so happy.



"Uhm. Challenge Accepted." I smiled. He smiled, and held me in for a kiss. I started closing my eyes then I heard him chuckle.



 

"You're too eager. Am I that hot?"


I flushed.


"But that won't make me stop from loving you. You know, the first time I saw you, you were dancing infront of your classroom and singing Hot N' Cold. Hahaha. You were so cute back then. But now you've changed."



"But now I've changed into a pretty lady." She boasted. 



"No. You changed into a very beautiful lady." And as if on cue, he kissed her fully.



And now, I sit here. Remembering everything. The day we were together. The day, that I was the happiest. But, consequences come in the way. He left me. He left me to go abroad. To study abroad. He told me that he would be sending letters, e-mails, texts, and calls, yet a year passed and he never did contact me. Yeah, a year. A year of loving someone that had left you. A year that felt like a century. 

I opened the book again. Flip.

Flip.

Flip.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" Someone asked.



I nodded.It felt like deja vu. Sigh. What was I thinking? A year of not communicating, and you're still waiting for him? I need to forget him. But.
Okay. Close my eyes and take a deep breath. Let me say this few words and I'll forget him. I'll move on.


"I remember your laugh, your smiles, your voice, you and yourself. I remember those times like it was yesterday. And I hope, someday, somewhere out there, you'll remember me, the way I do.


I still love you Choi Seunghyun, and I hope, you still do." I said, out loud. Forgetting the person in front of me.

"But, I want to move on. I'll forget you, and have a new life." I finished it, but I was still closing my eyes.


"Don't." A voice infront of me spoke. Immediately, I opened my eyes, and saw the man I'm waiting. The man I wanted to forget. The man that I still love.


"Seunghyu- Yah! You haven't contacted me for one year and you've got that guts to show your face to me?" I told him, not keeping my voice down.



"Mianhe Jagi, But you love me, right?" He pouted. Oh, how cute. NO! I should not be fooled.


"Hah! Love? Phew. I moved on, Tabi." I told him, and he chuckled.


"
I still love you Choi Seunghyun, and I hope, you still do." He mimicked my voice.


"You heard?" I said, facepalming my self.


"It's okay. I love you too." He said, and smiled. I covered my face.


"You're saying that because you're here.Pshh. You haven't contacted me for 1 year. And I'll forgive you?" I told him, coldy, still covering my face.


"I contacted you. I called your number, but its not answering. I emailed you but you're not replying." He told me.


"Pshh. What a lame excuse." I told him, and started to act normal.


"0613-0125-256, that's your number right?" He asked, and took out his phone. He showed me his phone, and it was written "Bommie <3"


"It's 526 not 256 you pabo." I told him. 


"And this is your email right?" He pointed at a picture that I took a year ago. There was this written "[email protected]"


"No! I wrote it all wrong. It should be "[email protected]", not that." I answered him.


"So, whose fault is it now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.


"Uhm. Yours. Hehe." I acted cute.


"Pshh. If I just don't love you." He smiled. He looked around and made some signals with random guys.


"Park Bom. I know I'm not good at expressing things. But I want to thank you. Thank you for waiting for me, even if you're on the verge of giving up. Thank you for the memories that I've shared with you. Thank you for loving me, even if I'm not the best boyfriend out there. And thank you, for being yourself. Thank you, if you're not the Bom that I love, I don't know who I am right now, nor what I am. And I wanna repay you by doing these things, " He kneeled.

"But I've got some conditions, 
If you really want me to repay you, I want to live in a house with you. I want to have kids, and watch them grow with you. I want to grow old with you." He tooks something from his pocket. It was a velvet box, and I realized what was happening.


"But, I want to get married with you first. If you, by any chance, would you like to have my last name?" He asked, and I want to run around the room, and squeal, scream, shout. But all I did was, looked around the room and scanned them. Everyone was looking at us. And I felt shy for a moment.


"I don't know." I whispered, and looked at his face. I saw pain in his eyes, and looked down. "But I think Bom sounds pretty good with Choi." I smiled at him, he lifted his face, and stood.



"Was that a yes?" He asked, happily.



"Obviously not." I giggled. And with that, he kissed me, and everyone in the room, cheered.


They cheered for the New Mr. and Mrs. Choi.









 

 

Author's Note: Hi! Please, subscribe and comment. It's my first time posting a finished story of mine. :) Sorry for some wrong grammars.
And thank you for reading. :)