one

3:00 am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" y-o-u" a girl on a phone  was typing as slow as she could, just to savour the taste of sending someone those strong harsh words. 

but questionably the girl stared hard at her mobile device and she took a deep breath as the texts seems to disappear replacing new ones that read "hey! :)" 

only to be followed up by a text from the other replying with "hey Sana baby! whats up?" 

the girl blushed at the sweet nickname and the conversation seemed to flow. 

almost as a joke, history seemed to repeat itself.  because the next day, Sana picked up her phone, texted out the curse words only to delete and follow it up with a "hey!" 

what an idiot. 

by the looks of it, she knows it too.

"im such an idiot" Sana mumbled under her breath as she tries to cool her cheeks down by holding them just because a special "someone" has replied to her text that ended with "thanks babe" 

"i need to tell her! i need to! thats it! im calling her!"

the phone rings and follows through. 

"hello Tzuyu?"

and so the face finally has a name.

"are you there? i need to talk to you." Sana said with a stern voice as she was waiting for a reply from the other.

"unnie? something wrong..?" 

there it is. the voice that she so adores. how can Sana tell her that she hates the situation she's in with the other when the girl has such a charming voice. 

"nothing is wrong tzuyu-ah i just wanted to hear your voice..." 

"aish unnie, youre so greASSYYYY" 

"shut up you yoda, you love me." 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter