Time To Love

Bad Girl Good Girl

I enter the college, noticing how some guys look at me. I can’t blame them, this outfit just makes me look ten times hotter. But there’s this girl that catch my attention, with long brown hair. White dress with black polka dots. Her dress let me see part of her collarbones. She looks so innocent. She notices me looking at her and look to the other side. I smile. You are going to be mine, sweetie. I make my way to her, smirking. 

 

“I think I never saw you around, mind telling me your name?” I give her my signature flirt smile. 

 

“I-I’m new...” She says slowly and with a low tone. 

 

She keeps looking at the ground. Do I intimidate her that much? “Oh, so you are starting this year, huh?” She nods. Why does she look like she has never been outside her house? “I’m Sooyoung, but people usually call me Joy. I guess that’s what I give them when they are in the same bed as me.” 

 

She blushes so much at my dirty remark. I can even see her ears turning red. “I-I’m Yerim, but I get called Yeri.” She has good manners and speaks so careful, like if she didn’t want anyone to listen to her. 

 

I touch her hair and bite my bottom lip while looking at her. “Why don’t you come and see me and my friends dancing?” She blushes again and to be completely honest, she looks so cute. 

 

She looks at the ground again. “I-I don’t know...” 

 

I got close to her and I can feel her body stiffen. “I’ll assure you, you’ll have a good time.” I whisper in her ear and oh God her face couldn’t get anymore red. She nods. “So I guess that’s a ‘yes’, huh?” She nods again and I have to help the argue to pat her head. “See you in thirty minutes in the auditorium.” I smile and wave goodbye. I have a good feeling about this Yeri girl. 

 

Before the performance starts, I take a look at the people in the auditorium, looking for her. And there she is, sitting at the back, not making herself noticeable. 

 

“Hey, Joy, who are you looking at? Your new prey?” I laugh at Wendy. 

 

I shake my head and pointed at Yeri, that seems a little bit uncomfortable with all those people around her. “I met her and told her to come and see our performance. She is a new student at the university, but she seems so naive.” 

 

I can see Wendy frowning. “Wait, isn’t that girl...?” 

 

“You know her?” I look at her surprised. 

 

“Wendy, Joy! It’s time for our performance!” Seulgi tells us and we both got to the stage. 

 

We start dancing and while I’m doing my iest part I make sure I’m looking at her. I can even see her blushing. The performance ends and we go backstage while another group is dancing. 

 

“Girls, I’m going now! It was a great performance!!” I say before taking two water bottles. 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Seulgi asks Wendy. 

 

“I think she just likes this new rich girl. The one that her father owns SM Entertainment.” Seulgi makes and ‘o’ with and keeps eating. 

 

I make my way to the back seats and take Yeri’s wrist. “Let’s go outside!” She smiles and nods. I take her to one of my favorite places in college, a little park where no many people come. I give her the water bottle and she accepts it. We sit on the grass. “So, did you like the performance?” She nods and blushes. “You know, I prefer to hear your voice.”

 

She looks at her hands. “I-I’m sorry, I’m not use to talk with other people. I’m really sorry.” 

 

“You don’t have friends?” She shakes her head. “What? That’s crazy.” 

 

“Dad says people only want to be friends with me because of my money. That’s why I don’t have any friends. I don’t like fake friends.” 

 

“Your dad?” 

 

“You don’t know him?” I shake my head. “Oh, that’s good.” 

 

“I guess?” Then, an awkward silence follow. I look at her and she was staring at my abs. “My face is up here, Yeri.” I take her chin and make her look at me. “I mean I know I’m hot and everything but I prefer to see your eyes looking at my face.” 

 

She blushes, her face looks like a tomato right now. “I’m sorry... It’s just...” She looks at the grass. 

 

“So cute.” I put one stray of her hair behind her ear. She looks at me, still blushing. I got close to her and I can already see her eyes closing. I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips. And then, I kiss her cheek. Her face looks all red right now. “Do you have a fever or something? Because your face is so hot.” 

 

She smiles and looks at the other side. “It’s because of you... Because you kissed me.” 

 

Then, she looks at me. And I can’t help but kiss her again, this time, adding my tongue. My tongue caressing hers. My hands at the back of her neck, so I can deepen the kiss. A little moan scapes when I bite her bottom lip. “Did you like it?” 

 

She shyly nods. Then, she kisses my cheek. So sweet. “To be honest, that was my first kiss.” 

 

I smile at her. “Then, I hope I made you feel special.” 

 

She hold my hand and nods. “Yes, you did.” 

 

 

 

A little Joyri fluff hehehe <3