Fin

And They Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Nayeon, Sana is that one lady whom you won't consider to be a friend but definitely not as an enemy as well; it is somewhere in between.

Both of the girls are familiar with each other since they go to the same school; however, they don't belong in the same circle of friends. But ever since Nayeon became the girlfriend of Sana's best friend, Mina, the Korean somehow got into the group as well as dragging her closest friends with her too.

They started to hangout together, briefly for quite some time with some awkward exchange of greetings and teases until their groups really gotten a lot closer to the point that they would eat together during lunch. Jeongyeon, one of Nayeon's partners in crime- along with Jihyo, would frequently invite the other girls out during weekends wherein they would get wasted; with limitations but sometimes would go over the line.

Nayeon knows that Sana has never liked the idea of her dating Mina. She knows that the Japanese thinks she's some kind of bad influence to her innocent friend; especially with what Jeongyeon has been doing lately.

Though Sana has not expressed her displeasure and distastes verbally, Nayeon could see it through her eyes; the way she would scoff or sometimes glare with anything that Nayeon had said or would say.

"You think this is a good idea?" Mina softly asks her while she's amidst of contemplating on how to solve the tension between her and her girlfriend's best friend.

"Huh?" she cracks unconsciously.

The warm touch of Mina's palms brushes across Nayeon's clothed waist as the former envelopes her in a back hug. Nayeon slightly tilts her head to her side to take a glance at her girlfriend. Mina surges forward and places a peck on her lips. Albeit taken aback, Nayeon reciprocates a smile and grips Mina's hands on her waist before heaving a sigh.
"I'm thinking on how to make Sana like me for you." she relays the thoughts that has been bothering her.

Mina hums and hugs her tightly even more. "Don't worry; she has no choice but to do so because I have no plans in letting you go." 

Nayeon chuckles and pinches the younger's cheek. "You're so cheesy."

The Japanese wiggles her brows and retracts slowly from the hug. "At least not yet." she tucks her tongue out to tease Nayeon.

"You're so wicked sometimes my dear." Nayeon laughs as she reach for Mina's hand for her to hold. 

They made their way inside, hand in hand. Sana bats a glare at Nayeon as soon as the couple enters the room.

"So? Do you think this would be good?" Mina asks her again pertaining to the plan for the night.

"I think so." Nayeon answers.

For the first time, Jeongyeon has not invited the group out to go to a bar but rather for a sleepover. Sometimes, Nayeon wouldn't just understand what is running inside her best friend's brain for doing random crazy things. It's good though, at least better than drinking cuz she's starting to get tired of it as well- one thing that she knows, Sana would agree but would never admit because they wouldn't talk to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter