Final

The love of Dancey and Ting

Dancey mouths her words to Wu Chi Die Ying. Doing the hand and dance motions.
    "Cut. Again ! "
   The director says 
  Dancey sighs thinking she tried her best.
 From the side her girlfriend Ting is waiting for her. She also feels Dancey's sadness at not getting the part right. 
Dancey tries again repeating the dance and hand motions, but with energy this time. She gets into the dance. Ting smile knowing she's doing well. YT holds her back from going up to Dancey and hugging her.
   " Cut! Perfect"
  Ting goes up to Dancey and hugs her.
      The girls are on the set of I love you, taking a break. They just filmed the outdoor scenes between YT,Smooz and Dancey. Now they are inside waiting to start. The girls are sitting on the floor. Dancey throws a grape at her partner Ting. Ting smiles, throwing it back. Dancey throws one back. Ting throws a handful. Dancey becomes more competitive trying to throw more then her.
   " Oh no that's it"
    Ting throws the bowl of grapes on her head. Dancey gasps.
  " On the set"
  The director says
   The girls get up and begin to dance.
   " You two are annoying, what if we stepped on one of them" YT says crossing her arms.
   " Leave them alone"
    Una says
   " Thanks Una"
     Dancey says
    They start to dance again
    " Cut! Food break"
   The girls already ate so they stand there.
   Dancey pokes Ting in the hips. Ting smiles at her poking her back. They keep poking each other back
 What they don't realize is that someone is taping them, and will put that scene in their MV.