Confession

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim groaned when she heard shuffled noises. She opened her eyes and sit up from her bed. She looked around her room. Her gazed passed her bedside table, and her bunny alarm clock showed that it was just 5 minutes past 12 KST. What the hell?

 

She was about to lay down again when the door of her room opened, revealing their sometimes sweet, often naughty unnie. “Oh, Jen, you’re awake. Good. Let’s go,” Jisoo said and Jennie didn’t even understand what her unnie was saying. She yawned and lay down her bed. The door suddenly burst open and Jennie just grunted when she felt someone tugging the blanket she was using.

 

“Yah, Jennie Kim!! Wake up already!! We won’t start without you,” someone said and basing from the voice, she was sure it was their maknae.

 

“It’s midnight for goodness sake. What the hell do you want?” Jennie grumbled and tugged at the blanket to wrap it around her but Lisa pulled the blanket.

 

“Let’s go out. Now!” Lisa shouted and forcefully dragged Jennie towards the living room.

 

When they arrived at the living room, through her still sleepy eyes, Jennie saw all her members, crowding their coffee table, Lisa’s laptop on top of it.

 

“Unnie, sit here,” Miyeon said and tapped the empty space beside her in the couch. Jennie rolled her eyes and tugged at the blanket she had carried and hugged it. Lisa, and Rosé were sitting on the floor while Miyeon and Jisoo sandwiched her in the couch. Lisa played a video on YouTube. Jennie blinked her eyes repeatedly to see if what the video is about. iKON. Oh, so that’s it. The released of iKON’s warm-up single.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and leaned her head on Jisoo's shoulder. She was still so sleepy. She closed her eyes and Miyeon gently tapped her unnie’s head. Jennie snuggled on her blanket as Bobby’s deep voice echoed through the room. My type, huh. Jennie was sure this song was about Lee Hi. And of course, Hanbin’s secret love.

 

She involuntarily smiled when she heard Hanbin’s rap. This guy really. Whoever that girl is, she was so damn lucky. Hanbin was a one-of-a-kind guy. He was one in a million. He could rap, write a song for you, he is caring, though sometimes have anger issues but food can always calm him down. Her smile falter when she heard her ex-boyfriend’s voice. She moved the blanket closer to her nose and his scent infiltrated her sense. Damn, this was his blanket after all.

 

“Oh my gosh!!!” a piercing screamed wake Jennie up from her already sleepy mind. She abruptly sit on the couch. The girls curiously stared at their unnie, while Miyeon was glaring at Jisoo for the sudden noise.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong, unnie?” Jennie asked and even put her hand on Jisoo’s arm.

 

“Did you hear Hanbin’s rap? It was about you, Jen. Finally, he is confessing,” Jisoo said and the girls’ eyes widen.

 

“Me?” Jennie mumbled and even pointed on herself. Jisoo nodded.

 

“Listen up, okay,” Jisoo said and replayed the music video, on Hanbin’s rap. Jisoo stopped it when Hanbin’s rap ended. Jennie looked at her unnie, not understanding where the hell did these girls got that thought that the rap was about her. Her members though, seemed to understand.

 

“Okay. So he talks about a girl. That song is about the girl he likes,” Jennie started to explained and Jisoo excitedly nodded.

 

“Exactly. Did you listen carefully?” Jisoo asked as she grabbed her own phone and started tapping at it. She was searching for My Type’s lyrics. “Look, read his rap,” Jisoo added and passed the phone to Jennie.

 

“Your sneakers under your thin ankles. A perfect harmony with your denim skinny jeans. Under your slightly big cardigan. Your falling, long, straight hair is so pretty. Your shy eye smile, the look on your face when you space out. It all looks so pretty to me, it makes my heart tremble. Why did you come now? You’re my type,” Jennie read while Lisa and Rosé

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter