chapter 1

Hungry

"Aren't you hungry Junhong ah?" Jongup pressed the tweet button and sighed deeply. He is so hungry and unfortunately Himchan wasn't in the dorm as he was performing for the musical while Younjae was playing games with Daehyun, so basically he's all alone in the dorm because Yongguk lives alone while Zelo lives with his parents. Jongup received thousands of mentions after posting the tweets and that's basically a normal thing for him as an idol. He waits for the younger to reply by distracting himself from sleeping with taking a long shower. Then, he lied down on his stomach on the bed with his robe on and take his phone to see if the younger has tweeted back at him. Zelo replied him with a picture of him eating saying "Dream come true." and Jongup laughed, he did expect one of the member will reply something funny like this and he smiled. Jongup replied "It's not to the extent of being called a dream." and Zelo then replied "Ok" Jongup laughed and decided to text the younger. "Ya, how can you be so cold? I'm so hungry." "Is it because Himchan Hyung isn't home?" "Yes, usually he will tells me to eat like a mother ke ke ke" "You should cook ramen or something~" Zelo replied and when Jongup was about to text back, he heard the door bell rang. He stood up and opens the door, only to find Zelo was standing in front of him with big plastic bags on his hands. "Z-zelo?" The younger smiles widely and walks inside the apartment like it was nothing. "You were texting me while driving here?!" Jongup asked worriedly because obviously it was dangerous. "Correction, walking." He said and put the nags on the table. "Walking?!" Zelo nodded. "I'm from the studio and when you mentioned me on the twitter, I was hungry too so I decided to buy something for both of us to eat before we starved to death." Jongup was very shocked and he also felt guilty. He can't believe Zelo really bought him something as he was spamming on the twitter about he was hungry. He didn't expect anything else other than the other members trolling him like posting memes. "Did you want something or what..? You never act so kindly like this.." Zelo pouts and hits the older lightly when he sits next to him. "Alright, alright. Thank you so much for the food Zelo~" He begins to eat the jjajamyeon that Zelo bought and Zelo smiled. He feels very satisfied seeing Jongup eating because recently every members were on extreme diets but now that they're both hungry, it's better for them to eat like crazy before their manager finds out about this.

 

Zelo finished eating first and he frowned when Jongup hasn't finished eating yet. "Why are you eating so slowly?" "I need to appreciate every pieces of the noodles because you're the one who bought it for me~" Jongup smiled widely, everyone knows how angelic the smile is and Zelo laughed. "Hyung! Don't be so cringy, oh my god!" They begin to joke around and Zelo put his head on Jongup's lap. "Ya, what are you doing?" "I'm bored, can I stay here till the next morning?" "What? No. We have packed schedules tomorrow." "So? I can just borrow your clothes." Zelo replied and Jongup sighed. "Did you think it would fit?" Zelo laughed. "If you won't let me, I would still sneak out and stay here." Jongup rolled his eyes and continue eating. "Anyway hyung, did you want to listen to my new song?" "Wow, you made another one? Wasn't the last one that you finished was like a week ago?" Zelo nodded and took his phone from his jacket. He put his chin on Jongup's shoulder and put the phone on the table after pressing the play button. He put his arms around Jongup's waist and smiles widely. It was normal for them to have this kind of skin ship because Zelo is usually clingy and he looks too cute for him to reject the younger.

"I love you to the moon and back,

You also shine like a moon when its night,

When everything gets dark,

And I felt lonely,

You came to me like a moon appeared on the dark sky.

I'm a lonely dark night,

You're the moon that shines,

That is why I love night time instead of daytime.

So we can be alone together."

Zelo pressed the stop button and smiles. Jongup blushed and stay silent. "So.. how was it?" "I-it was cool. I mean, it was literally like your other songs, it was so good." Zelo didn't reply anything and he put his face on Jongup's neck. "Junhong ah?" "You're such an idiot.." Zelo whispered but Jongup can clearly hear him. Jongup looks back at Zelo and Zelo's face were flushed red. "Y-ya are you okay? Did you have fever or something-" "H-hyung! Please don't pretend like you didn't know.."


so, basically the rest is based on your imagination^^ I would honestly write more if someone request for more, but probably not now because im tired and I have quite many things to do zzz

Just leave comment below and I would gladly answer them, thank you for reading!