kiss me on the sidewalk

sparks fly ♥

 

 

Minhyuk had always known. Minhyuk knew from the very first time he lay his eyes on Yukwon that the smiley boy would come to mean something more to him than his other band members did. But yet, it seemed so wrong. Growing up in an environment where everything was as normal as it could be, anything the slightest bit different from the norm seemed like such an odd and alien concept Minhyuk simply could not wrap his mind around. However, he could not deny the erratic beat of his heart whenever the said boy was around or how his whole body seemed to be on fire whenever he received his morning hug from the adorable kitten. He knew for a fact that Yukwon was biual and that he had an undeniable liking towards the boy but he just could not find it in himself to accept the truth. Lee Minhyuk, the charming guy with his infamous smirk and dimple who had girls fawning over his looks wherever he went was gay? Lee Minhyuk and homouality simply did not seem to mix well. 

Minhyuk lay curled up in his bed as he listened to Yukwon's soft breathing from the bunk bed above his. Even the short puffs of air emitted from him seemed cute to Minhyuk. He listened as Yukwon cursed under his breath before picking up his phone that had been vibrating for the past minute or so.

"Hello? Who the hell is this? Jintae?! I'm so sorry! I forgot all about it! I'm coming right now so just wait there for me!"

Yukwon scrambled down from his upper bunk and searched through the pile of clothes on the floor for something decent to wear. Minhyuk covered his face with his pillow as Yukwon proceeded to take off his shirt and pants. 

Must not look... Must resist...

But Minhyuk simply could not help it. He slowly moved his pillow downwards and peeked over the top to be treated with the delicious sight of Yukwon's glorious abs and muscled thighs. He could feel himself getting hard as Yukwon turned around, giving Minhyuk a perfect view of his broad shoulders and back as well. Minhyuk immediately buried his face back into his pillow, refusing to remove it until Yukwon left the room. As soon as he heard the click of the door, he got out of bed and dressed hurriedly, wanting to follow Yukwon to satisfy his curiosity of who Yukwon could possibly be meeting at 2am in the morning. 

Pulling his jacket closer around him, Minhyuk quickened his pace to catch up with Yukwon who was practically running. He followed Yukwon around the corner and stopped in his track when he saw Yukwon giving a blonde haired boy a brief hug before bringing him into the BNS building. 

Jealousy coursed throughout him as he pushed through the double doors with a murderous glint in his eyes. He remained hidden in the shadows as he watched Yukwon teach the boy how to waltz in their practice room. He noticed how Yukwon placed his hands on the boy's shoulder and how they practiced spinning each other around with silly grins on their faces, as though they were having the time of their lives. Even though all he wanted to do was beat the living daylights out of the boy, Minhyuk clenched his fists together and restrained himself. The sight of Yukwon hugging the boy once again proved to be too much for him to handle. Once the boy left, Minhyuk stormed into the practice room, startling Yukwon as he looked at Minhyuk with wide eyes. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the very same question. What on earth do you think you're doing teaching some random kid to waltz at this hour?"

With each word, Minhyuk took a step closer to Yukwon while Yukwon took a step back until he hit the mirrors on the wall.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

A smirk played across Yukwon's lips as he realized why Minhyuk was acting this way.

"Why? Are you jealous hyung? But that's for me to know and for y-"

Yukwon was cut off as Minhyuk placed his hands on both sides of his body, effectively trapping him against the wall. Minhyuk pressed his lips hard against Yukwon's and bit down hard on Yukwon's lower lip when he refused to give Minhyuk access to his mouth. Yukwon cried out in pain and Minhyuk took this chance to explore his cavern, their tongues battling for dominance. Suddenly, Yukwon pulled away and pushed past Minhyuk, running out of the room. Minhyuk stood there dazed for a minute or two, leaning his forehead against the cold mirror. 

What have I just done?
______________________

Minhyuk distractedly signed on the album before giving a tired smile to the girl in front of him. She squealed in response but Minhyuk gave no response, moving on to sign the next album. After the kiss between them yesterday, he had not spoken a single word to Yukwon. Minhyuk chewed on his lip as he glanced towards Yukwon who was smiling brightly at the fan in front of him. Letting out a small sigh, he turned away only to find himself staring at the same direction seconds later. This time, Yukwon turned his head and locked eyes with Minhyuk before gazing away quickly, seeming to be surprised that Minhyuk had been staring at him. 
______________________

After they arrived at the hotel, the seven of them split up to do whatever they wanted. Kyung, Zico and Jaehyo headed to the swimming pool while Jihoon and Taeil went to eat. Minhyuk was left alone with Yukwon as they stepped into the elevator, standing away as far as from each other as they could. (cue the awkward elevator music lolololol)

"Kwon, about the other day... I..."

Yukwon's head shot up to meet Minhyuk's gaze. Minhyuk felt as though the intensity in those orbs were engulfing him and the words which he meant to say seemed to have gotten stuck in his throat. 

"Forget it. It was an accident."

Yukwon tore his gaze away from Minhyuk as if he utterly detested him and coldly muttering that he got it before briskly striding out of the elevator as it arrived at his floor. Minhyuk had originally meant to confess his feelings to Yukwon but he had thoughtlessly blurted out those words instead. 

Damn it, when will I stop screwing things up? Now he hates my guts and probably never wants to see my face again. 
____________________

After they returned to Korea, Minhyuk made every effort to avoid Yukwon, not knowing how to face him. They stopped having private practice sessions together and Minhyuk never sat next to him be it for an interview, in the van or for a meal. The tense atmosphere between the two of them had raised the concern of the other members but Minhyuk shrugged them off saying everything was fine. 
________________

Minhyuk looked up from his book as he heard the room door open to see Yukwon entering. He hurriedly put his book away and got up from his bed to leave the room. Minhyuk simply felt too uncomfortable being alone in the same room with Yukwon nowadays. As he brushed past Yukwon, Yukwon grabbed his arm and tugged on it, stopping him in his tracks.

"Hyung..."

Yukwon's voice sounded so weak and fragile that Minhyuk just wanted to hold him in his arms gently and his hair but he willed himself not to. 

"Do you really hate me that much? You've been avoiding me for the whole week. It's because... Because we kissed isn't it?"

"Hah. What do you mean? I told you it was accident so stop being silly. There's nothing more to it."

Minhyuk gave a nervous laugh as he lied to Yukwon, refusing to meet his eyes. 

"Don't lie to me, hyung. Turn around and look me in the eye. Tell me why you did it."

"I did it because... Well I did it for fun. To see what kissing a guy would be like. There's your answer, happy now?"

Minhyuk looked at Yukwon emotionlessly as he said it, watching as Yukwon's eyes seemed to be set ablaze.

"So you kissed me for fun? You did something like that for fun? What, do you think I'm a toy that you can play around with and then toss aside? Get your facts straight, Lee Minhyuk. I'm a human with emotions. To think I was so stupid to actually have fallen for you. But at least now I know that you're an ."

Yukwon stormed out of the room, slamming the door with so much force that it rattled in its frame. Minhyuk heard the main door slam shut with a dull thud and he let out a long sigh. He had messed things up yet again. 

A few hours had passed but Yukwon still had not returned. Sometime while Minhyuk was staring up blankly in a daze, it had  begun to rain heavily. Zico suddenly entered the room and pulled Minhyuk up roughly by his collar and shook him violently. 

"Yah, Lee Minhyuk. It's been fours hours since Yukwon left and he hasn't answered any of our calls. If you don't get your out there right now and bring him back, I swear I'm gonna rearrange your pretty little face. Don't think I don't know what's been going on between the two of you. You created this mess so you better clear it up before I go crazy on you."

Minhyuk pushed Zico aside as he ran out of their apartment and out into the rain.

Yukwon's been gone for four hours?! What the hell have I been doing all this while? Kim Yukwon you better not be out there somewhere putting yourself in danger. 

Minhyuk ran around their neighbourhood, frantically searching for Yukwon and asking whoever he came across whether they had seen him. After an hour of running around, there was still no sight of Yukwon. Bending to catch his breath for a moment, Minhyuk groaned in frustration at not being able to find Yukwon. 

Bloody hell, Minhyuk. THINK.

He looked around desperately and widened his eyes when he saw a signpost saying that the Eunnam Park was two blocks away. That was the park they used to visit after practice together when they were still trainees. Minhyuk ran as fast as he could in that direction, ignoring the burn he felt in his legs. All he wanted to do was to find Yukwon, nothing else mattered to him. 

He slowed to a stop as he caught sight of the back of a red headed boy sitting on the swing who was unmistakably Yukwon. Minhyuk walked towards him slowly and stopped directy behind him. He bent down to wrap his arms around Yukwon's waist tightly and nuzzled his face against the crook of his neck, eliciting a soft gasp from him. Yukwon turned around to look at him with red rimmed eyes, proof that he had been crying earlier on. 

"Kim Yukwon, you idiot. Can't you tell that I love you? I just didn't know how to face my feelings for you. I've always thought I'd be straight so I didn't know what to do. But you're the only thing I need so stay by my side please. Forgive me, Kwonnie?"

Yukwon didn't say anything, he simply kissed Minhyuk as if his life depended on it. They both broke away panting and Yukwon looked at Minhyuk with a shy smile. 

"I love you too, hyung."

_____________________

"Yah, so tell me who Jintae is. Does he like you?"

"Don't be such a busybody, hyung. It's none of your business. Don't worry, I only love you hyung."

Yukwon replied Minhyuk in a teasing tone and couldn't help but laugh at Minhyuk pouting at him.  He never knew Minhyuk was capable of being that cute. 

"But still! Tell me Kwonnie! Or else I'll follow you around everywhere you go so that you'll never see him again!"

"Aigoo, why did I choose to be have such a jealous and possessive boyfriend..."

"Because I'm y and you know it!"

"Let's just hurry up and go home before the others kill us. I'll tell you about it another day okay?"

"You better! If not I'll send a private detective to find out."

Yukwon chuckled at how childish Minhyuk could get. A grin appeared on his face as Minhyuk interlocked their fingers and the two of them walked back together to their dorm in comfortable silence. 

_____________________

yay I'm done with this so here you go! hope everyone like this and happy early valentines' day. I love you all (': also, I didn't bother to edit so yeah... just saying.

ANYWAY HAPPY DAISIES IT'S BEEN 300 DAYS SINCE BLOCK B'S DEBUT. CONGRATULATIONS TO MY LOVELY BABIES.8D

AND LOENENT'S & BRANDNEWSTARDOM'S TOTAL VIEWS FOR NANRINA IS MORE THAN 1 MILLION HELL YEAH!

nanrina is such an effin awesome song, i'm so proud of them.

and yukwon was so damn hot in the mv and if you heard him say he's hard, you know you're a PBBC. JUST LIKE ME LOLOLOL. (see how i included their song? /bricks myself)

okay so everyone was just being all sawg and cool then there's baby taeil with his glasses and a bowl cut, CUTEST THING EVER.

AND BLOCK B'S HAVING A CONCERT IN MALAYSIA I AM SO BLOODY JEALOUS I LIVE IN SINGAPORE RIGHT NEXT TO MALAYSIA. UNFORTUNATELY MY PARENTS WILL NEVER LET ME GO UGHHHHH.>:(

okay done with my ranting, i'll post up a short epilogue on valentines' itself.:>

does anyone want by the way?

but it's probably gonna be so damn awkward cause i've never written it before so i may not write it anyway. .>///<

AND PEOPLE PLEASE TALK TO ME I ISH SO LONELY #foreveralone

bye everyone i'll be back on the fourteenth!<3