1 of 1

그저 내 곁에 (stay with me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun thinks it's one of his friends playing a prank on him when he hears the first notes of Taeyeon's 11:11 playing in a distance.

He had listened to that song, god knows how many times, when he broke up with his first boyfriend. One could say that it was his 'emo phase', though Jongdae likes to call it his 'Kyungsoo phase'. He had started wearing black clothes, putting on eyeliner and dyed his hair every week.

If Baekhyun had to describe that phase in one meme, he'd probably choose Kim Kardashian's 'Tragic.'

Sometimes, Jongdae would about it and would blast Taeyeon's song when they'd be in Baekhyun's car and would yell the lyrics at the older's face mockingly. This happened far too many times than Baekhyun would like to admit and that's why he thinks it's totally natural that he thinks this is another one of Jongdae's jokes.

But when Baekhyun turns toward his best friend (and also Kyungsoo simultaneously), ready to throw his french textbook at him, and sees the later looking at him with a confused look, he stops himself.

"It's not you?" Kyungsoo asks Jongdae before Baekhyun could.

"No. I thought it was Baekhyun going through his 'Kyungsoo phase' again." Jongdae replies before hissing in pain when Kyungsoo pinches his arm.

When the chorus starts, louder than the first verse, the three of them look at the wall beside Baekhyun.

", is that—" Jongdae doesn't finish his sentence because he starts laughing hysterically.

Baekhyun just stares at him, dazed but his lack of response doesn't disturb his friend as he just laugh harder.

"I swear to god this uni is full of emo people who listen to Taeyeon." Jongdae says while wiping an inexistant tear.

Baekhyun just hopes the person living next to him is alright.

40 minutes pass and the person living next to Baekhyun is now listening to Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake.

Baekhyun is convinced they are not doing alright like he hoped.

Jongdae who was laughing at first now is frowning and is clearly irritated and annoyed by the music that hasn't stopped ever since it started.

"Okay," Jongdae nearly shouts at one point, and it startles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter