BTS story inspired by Urban Exploration/Blood, Sweat Tears. (Edited)

Random Little Drabbles and Story Ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was lost.

Kim Namjoon walked between the trees of the thick forest in a half-trance; the long hours of sunlight bleed together to the point he had no idea how long he had been wondering. Hunger and fatigue had fogged over his mind and body hours ago and a numbing sensation began to grow over his arms and legs like moss on the trees surrounding him. For countless hours there had been no sign of other humans and an exhausted feeling of hopelessness floated on the edge of his consciousness. Namjoon's feet half-stepped, half-dragged through the layers of dead leaves at his cold feet, their rustling the only sound in the woods that held him hostage.

As much as he searched his vast mind, he couldn't find a logical way of how he ended up in the middle of the forest. The last thing he remembered was Jin; the eldest member had wondered off into an abandoned building as their photoshoot was winding down. Namjoon had followed, calling his name, but he was unresponsive. By the time he caught up with his hyung, they were in a small, derelect room two floors above. Jin had been standing in front of a window, back to him. When he turned towards Namjoon, the look he gave him caused his heart to jolt, and the sudden, painful sensation of hands grabbing and pulling him surrounding him before blackness segwayed to him laying on the forest floor.

He kept walking, as much as his body begged him to stop. He couldn't stop, he knew he had to find people, or his chances

Please log in to read the full chapter