Chapter 1

All I Ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tiffany's P. O. V

I groan as I heard my alarm goes off, I managed to turn it off without opening my eyes. I laid back down on my pillow as I sigh in happiness about the fact that I can sleep, but just before I can fall back asleep my fiancé entered our bedroom.

''Tiffany wake up! You gonna be late for work!''- She yelled leaving me no other choice just to wake up

''You didn't really leave me another choice!''- I mumbled as I stumbled out of the bed to the bathroom I looked into the mirror and I just stare at myself ' You choose to marry her ?! '-I heard myself say, I don't even believe myself anymore what do I really see in her , she wants my money nothing more , but she is the stable point in my life and career. I get rid of my thoughts and quickly brushed my teeth and I take a quick shower after I was done with my business in the bathroom I dressed up.

Today is a very important day I have three important meetings it's about my Company's future.I started this Company five years ago and I worked so hard for it and now it's one of the most well known Company's in the world, but I want this to be bigger and stable so that no surprises can happen, I don't want the past to repeat itself.

After I get dressed I made my way downstairs to the kitchen on my way there I saw my fiancé laying on the couch watching Tv.

''Did you made breakfast ?''-I ask even if I know the answer too well now

''No! Why would I do that ?''She asked annoyed that I even ask her the question I just sigh and I walked into the kitchen, well cereals as breakfast again! Don't get me wrong I love cereals but when I need to eat every morning the same, for the past year you would be disgust just like me. I didn't eat much I just drunk my coffee and I said goodbye to my fiancé and I drove to work.

As I walked out of the elevator I made my way to my office, but I was stopped by my assistant 
"Good morning Tiffany! You have a meeting in 15 minutes with Mr. Archer he said that he doesn't have free time after that! "-My assistant and longtime best friend said
" Good morning to you to Taeyeon.Okay well call him and tell him that I'll be at his office!  Anything else? "- I ask as we walked into my office 
" That's it! The other meetings will be later but you know that! "-Taeyeon 
" Okay,  well that's it for now then! But can you buy some food for me,  please?! "-I ask as Taeyeon smiled at me 
" Cereals again? "-She asked smiling sadly at me I just nodded and sigh

After Taeyeon walked out I get my papers for my meeting with Mr. Archer after I was done I made my way to his office so I can get over with him, 30 minutes later we were done and I made my way back to my office. Taeyeon gave me my food and I thanked her and I get into my office,  I started eating and I checked my phone for any calls or text but I had none, that's new by now Jessi would text me or call me but now nothing. 
Jessi and I know each other for a year now, we become friends after she saved me from being robbed. Jessi works as a police officer and we always have lunch together and maybe as well. I know it's wrong, that I'm cheating on my fiancé with her, but I can't help it, I love being with her, she makes me feel wanted and she always makes me feel better when it comes to my body.
I'm very insecure when it comes to my body because I'm not a skinny girl, I have big thighs, my stomach isn't flat, but she shows me that no matter how do I look,  I'm still beautiful in her eyes. 
With Ahin it's a different story, we don't even have anymore, she says that she is tired but she doesn't do anything all day, the truth is I saw how she looks at me, with disgust, sometimes it makes me cry that my own fiancé looks at me like that,  but Jessi is always there for supporting me, making me happy,  but my family would hate her because she is just an officer and Ahin is an actress, if I think about it I am engaged to her because of my family not because I love her.

I was cut off from my train of thought by someone calling me, I grabbed my phone hoping it would be Jessi, but for my luck, it wasn't, it was my other best friend Sooyoung, I answered the phone 
"WHAT THE HECK TIFFANY ?! "- Soo yelled at me 
" What? What did I do? " -  I ask confused 
" DON'T PLAY DUMB TIFFANY! WHY? THE HECK WOULD YOU CHOOSE THAT WOMAN OVER JESSI? "-Sooyoung keep yelling at me 
" What are you talking about? "-I was more confused then ever
" You really don't know? You didn't get the letter? "- Soo asked calmer now
" What letter? "-I ask
" Jessi send you a letter, but I think that shorty didn't let you see it! "-Soo explained 
" Why would she send me a letter?  We have lunch every day! "-I said 
" Not anymore! S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter