Meeting The Boys (UPDATED)

Big brother's approval.

"Alright guys you all better be on your best behavior when Seok-Ju gets here, or else I will kill you all! Understood?" They all nod their heads up and down vigourously, knowing how Jin can get when he is passionate about something and didn't want to face his wrath., And you being his little sister, were at the top of the lis for things that are extremely imporant, and he did not want his sister to be unhappy or even have a slight sign of being shy, which you are naturally. "Good, cause if you didn't, I'd have to get my baseball bat out." The doorbell rang, and so arrived the moment of faith, the moment that would decide if Jin was going to kill them or not.

"Seok-Ju, I missed you so much my adorable baby sisterbaby sister. You only got prettier since the last time I saw you." JIn exclaimed exclaimed seeing his precious younger sister, who he hasn't seen for a year. He was estatic to say the least.

"Seok-Jin`oppa! I missed you, too, but you have to stop calling me a baby!." A girl with dark chocolate hair with cinnamon tinted eyes was standing at the door, hugging , then quickly switched to scolding, Jin. He knows better than to call you a baby.

"Come one, i'll introduce you to the boys. Just make sure you don't fall for any of them," Jin's voice sounded like a joking tone, but you knew he was serious.

"That would be cool, oppa," You responded in the childish voice he loves. You tailed Jin all the way to the living room, practically bouncing with excitment, dragging you with him.

"Guys this is my adorable baby sister, Seok-Ju, and if anyone of you hurts her feelings or lays a hand on her I will literally murder you."He gives them all a horrifying smile.

"Don't wory he's always like this when he introduces me to new people, and will you stop calling me a baby?!" You told them casually and scold him yet again. The boys all decided to introduce themselves, as to not anger him,

"Hi, I'm Nam-Joon, RM, NOT Dance Monster, and the most attractive one, after Seok-Jin Hyung," He then gets punched in the arm.

"I forgot to mention that you aren't allowed to date or flirt with her either, clear" THey all nod vigorously while you just laugh at Jin's usual antics when you meet guys or went on dates. THey all introduced themselves, and then they got to Jungkook.

"HI I'm Jungkook. Wait Somehow you look familiar."

"So do you, wait Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Seok-Ju, oh my god, how have you been?"

"Amazing, how have you been. You look so different from when we graduated! In a good way though."

"Same here. Man, I missed you so much."

Everyone looks at them with puzzled faces.

"Uh, sis. What's going on." Jin asked in a confused manner."

"Me and jungkook were in the all the same classes, every year in high school."

"Oh, I get it now," Jimin blurts out."

"Well now that you're here, everyong who wants to play a game, say I." Namjoon says enthusiastically.

"I!" Everyone yells simultaneously, except for Jin, who just groans.

"Oh Lord, this is gonna be a long day..."