Only one chapter

Makeup and Making out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaemin had studied make up for years. He had done makeup on all kinds of people. He had seen all types of beautiful people, but never beautiful enough to make him as shy as the model he was doing right now made him. The model he was doing was clearly famous by the amount of people taking care of him and by the way he was completely comfortable in the makeup chair.

“Jaemin are you done soon?” The hairstylist skipped over to them. He was bearing a big smile. Jaemin stopped applying the golden star underneath the models left eye.

“Almost. I just need to apply this star.” Jaemin waved the pincers holding the small glittery star around. The hairstylist eyes following it. Jaemin smiled slightly before bending over. Once again averting his attention to the model. Hearing the hairstylists feet move out of the room.

He had been working on the golden star for the past three minutes. It just wouldn’t stick to the models skin. He sighed for the nth time before turning around and changing the star. Deciding there must be something wrong with the other.

“Jaemin, right?” Shivers went down his back hearing the models voice. He had been quiet through the entire makeup session. Jaemin had just decided he liked being quiet.

“Yeah. Na Jaemin.” He picked up a different star after placing the first one diligently back into the packet. He put a little make up glue on it. Listening for the model to speak again.

“Korean.” Jaemin wasn’t sure if the words were meant for him or not, but he decided they weren’t. Pretending to not hear the model. “Jaemin is a pretty name, but what is a Korean boy like you doing in China?” Jaemin hadn’t been in Korea for years. He moved to China at the age of 16 to study make up and here he was, almost 20.

“Studying makeup.” Jaemin waved the star around a little. He noticed how the models eyes didn’t follow it. They were dead set on his face. He tried to push back the thought of the model complimenting him, but still his cheeks went a light pink. Again, he bent over trying to place the new star on the models face. This time it thankfully worked. He stood back up and started packing his makeup products together.

“I’m Huang Renjun for the record. I’m excited to get to know you more in the future.” The model winked as he stood up. His hair was still a mess, but Jaemin let him go. Feeling his cheeks heat up immensely. Huang Renjun just winked at him.

After about an hour of Renjun taking photo after photo, and a couple of touch ups it was time for a complete make up change. Jaemin had watched Renjun work so intensely he didn’t even realise how much time had went by. The model was beyond beautiful. The gods must have sculpted his face. His body was thin but gorgeous. He was on the shorter side, but he pulled of all his outfits perfectly.

“This time go for the bad boy feel. This will be the last one for today.” Even though they were only on the second makeup look, Renjun had changed clothes a lot. Multiple different looks, but the same light makeup. He looked almost magical when he sat down in the makeup chair once again.

His hair was messy, but stylish. He was wearing a white sweater with a light tinge of yellow. His shorts making his legs look thin, and long. It was short and big, but it fit Renjun perfectly. He was also carrying the red cap he had been wearing in the last photos in his right hand. He sighed after a couple of seconds with his eyes closed. Jaemin had almost forgotten he had work to do as he looked Renjun up and down.

Jaemin wasn’t sure how the model could look like a bad boy. He had a sweet feeling. His eyes shone like stars and his small smile made him look even younger than he probably was. Jaemin picked off the two golden stars under Renjun’s eyes, throwing them away. He sighed to himself. He loved putting makeup on people, but he disliked taking it off. It took forever and he had to moisturize and be careful not to rub too hard.

After wiping all the makeup off he looked at Renjun again. He went from looking like a celebrity to a boyfriend. The boy next door maybe? Jaemin wasn’t sure, but he liked this look on Renjun too. He smiled slightly taking in all of Renjun’s beauty.

When Renjun opened his eyes, he was met with a beautiful smile. All he saw was the way the makeup artist’s teeth shone. They were absolutely perfect. Renjun was sure Jaemin could be a model himself if he only tried.

“You’re beautiful. Why aren’t you a model?” It was as if Jaemin woke up from a dream. Quickly turning away from the model. He got out all the products he was going to use. Trying to take his sweet time. Wanting his cheeks to cool down before turning around again. He wasn’t sure if he needed primer. He tried using a long time on deciding, but he had already done that. He didn’t need it. The make up was going to be taken off soon anyway.

“Jaemin? I’m curious please tell me. You’re tall, thin, and beautiful, and you’re working in the industry. Somebody must have asked you to be a model.” Jaemin gave up. Turning around to do the models make up. Doing it on autopilot.

“I was, but I said no. Deciding I liked myself behind the camera instead.” Jaemin had always on lying. He could see the pity in Renjun’s eyes as he spoke.

“I’m sorry.” Jaemin wasn’t sure why he said he’s sorry. It wasn’t his fault. It was nobody else’s fault than Jaemin’s.

“Don’t. It’s not your fault. Anyway, working behind the camera means I can look at all the beautiful models, like you. Instead of being looked at.” Both males bore matching red cheeks. Renjun was used to the compliments, but it felt different getting them from Jaemin. He already craved more. Jaemin however was swearing at himself in his head for saying those stupid words. Just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter