One Too Many

When I Saw You

Arthit opened his eyes before closing them suddenly. It was too bright and judging by the flood of light in his eyes, it was clear bright day outside his hotel room.

Or at least it’s the hotel room.

God, where is he??

Arthit groaned moving his right hand to his face before slowly getting up rubbing his pounding head. He blindly tried to get out of bed only to entangle in something and fall of his fluffy queen bed.

“!!”

Arthit tried to think back to last night. He knew he was on a vacation for New Years in Las Vegas with his seniors and friends, but what happened last night? Did he drink? He doesn’t drink, so how did that happen?

He groans feeling hung over. He doesn’t miss this feeling as his body is not ready to feel the queasy nauseous feeling. His mouth tastes like .

He grimaced when he could finally open his eyes without feeling dizzy again and noticed lace. Lots of white lace. Attach to a huge dress that is surrounding him.

“This looks like a wedding dress…”

Arthit slowly got up as did the dress with him. He stilled watching the sweetheart lined fluffy lace white dress rise with him. He wasn’t surrounded by the dress. He was wearing the FREAKING wedding dress!!!!

“Oh . . !”

Arthit ignored the dizziness and rushed to the attached bathroom as a new wave of nausea hit him. He braced the porcelain toilet bowl before violently retching his stomach’s contents and collapsing beside the toilet.

“Okay…breathe. You are in a wedding dress. Doesn’t mean you are married…right?”

Arthit refuses to look at his left hand. He refused to acknowledge anything on it. He slowly gets up and notices his reflection in the mirror. He felt another wave of nausea when he saw the dress on him. He also had a white flower attach to his hair keeping his bangs out of his eyes. He squinted noticing the body glitter in his hair and on his fair skin moving down under the sequin dipping neckline. His shoulders and collarbone were adorned with multiple kiss bruises and love bites that have turned into colours of red and even purple.

Uh-oh…did he also consummated his Vegas wedding?

Arthit groaned flushing and hiding his face in his hands unable to look at himself anymore and turned away from the mirror. How did he cross this many lines? Who was he even married to?

He gripped his face tighter looking back in the mirror over his shoulder and taking in his dress. His eyes widened even more as he took in the backless of his dress and noticed more love bites down his spine and all over his back and shoulders.

He whispers barely audible to himself, “Was it a woman and man?”

He groaned painfully before another wave of nausea hit him hard and forced him to empty every single content of his stomach. He was dry heaving now before leaning over toilet flushing it with his left hand.

He brought his left hand close to his face while wiping his mouth away, and slowly looked down at his left hand finally and taking in the wedding ring. It was a platinum simple band with three small diamonds on it.

He didn’t know what was worse. That he got married in Vegas like some cliché or he likes his wedding ring. And it fit perfectly…a bit too perfectly.

-

Kongpob wakes up to the sound of someone violently retching. He was suddenly hit with panic from the momentary confusion of waking up somewhere extremely unfamiliar and daunting with someone basically dying in the bathroom. He tries to get out of unfamiliar bed from the tangle of stark white sheets around him. The room is too bright, the sun is coming in harsh bursting from the windows along the wall, shades threw open giving a view of tall buildings and neon signs still bright in the morning…. or was it afternoon?

Before Kongpob can reach for his phone he hears vomit hitting the water once more and a pitiable moan coming from the bathroom to the left of the bed, he rubs his eyes getting up thinking of going there and checking on the dying person. That’s when hazy memories from last night hit him.

He remembers.

Vegas. Aim and Oak’s chugging competition. Tiew and Oak dancing with a pole and earning money for more drinks. Aim getting a .

It was Aim’s bachelor party. He was getting married to May in Bangkok but May being a huge fan of Sa Yes to Dress decided to drag her friends to New York. Aim also decided to tag along and force his friends to go too. Aim turned bachelor’s party into bachelor’s trip making a trip to Las Vegas. The group decided to stay a week and enjoy the much-needed vacation time.

It wasn’t hard to convince the everyone’s family, and with promises of only hitting the casinos, exploring the city and drink themselves into stupors (well they kept that last part to themselves) and most importantly, keep out of trouble. Well, judging from his own hazy memories…he, most definitely, lived up to drinking part.

Apparently, he was drunk so much that he doesn’t recall coming into this room. This was most definitely not his room. He groaned mumbling for coffee before he can think about what happened last night.

But first, he needs to check on the person who was dying earlier. It’s too quiet now…he needs to check if that person is still alive or not.

Kong groans and slowly crawls out of the bed holding his head. He walks towards the bathroom as bed sheet slides down his body. He frowns at feeling chill and looks down noticing that his shirt is completely open revealing his chest. Kong’s eyes widen noticing purple hickey marks all over his chest and bite mark near his hip. At least his pants are still on, even though buttons are undone, and the zip is down. He is sure he didn’t have with whoever is inside.

He hurriedly secures his pants back and scratches at his stomach before raising his right hand to knock on the door, “Err…excuse me? Are you alright?”

Kong doesn’t hear anything. He presses his ear to the door leaning on it trying to listen for a sound.

“Hello? Are you still alive? Please don’t be dead!” Kong knocks on the door harder still pressing his ear against it. He continues to knock on the door when the door suddenly opens.

Before Kong can even realize he is already falling on top of someone. He quickly grabs hold of the person and twists so the already dying person doesn’t get more hurt. He falls over with the person falling on top of him.

It’s like he is suddenly surrounded by glittery whiteness and lace. He watches as the person slowly lifts his head and looks up at him.

Kong’s eyes widen taking in the cutest human being he has ever seen. He is mesmerized by the eyes of this person that are looking at him so innocently blinking. He wants to move the bangs that are softly falling over the eyes, so he can look at him clearly. Kong’s moves his gaze to desirable pink lips that looks redder like it's been bitten or thoroughly kissed. He watches this cute person’s cheek flushing and looks down at the blush that is reaching down the neck. He realizes his hands are touching soft bare skin and he looks down notices that the girl is wearing a wedding dress.

The person suddenly gets off him and yells at him, “I am a guy!!”

Kong winces slightly at loud yelling and slowly sits up rubbing his head, “Oh…I said that out loud?”

“Yes!”

“Please don’t yell…and why are you in a—Kong stops talking when he feels something cool touch his forehead. He slowly moves his left from his head and looks down at it.

It’s a simple platinum band with three diamonds on it. Really…this ring is just like his style and fits him perfectly. He is busy admiring the ring when he hears the person before him clear his throat.

He looks up from his hand to the very beautiful guy in front of him who slowly raises his left hand and shows the exact same ring.

He wants to say something, but he can only gape like a fish looking at his own hand and the hand of the still very beautiful person in front of him. Honestly, if he married this guy, he doesn’t mind at all.

“I need coffee…and your name?”

“Lucky for you, you can get that here. I won’t be able to get my comfort drink. What’s your name first?”

“But I asked first…okay wait, I guess I should listen to the wife first, right? It’s Kongpob. Kongpob Suthiluck.”

“You! Who said I am the wife?!”

“Your beautiful wedding dress…”

“Sh-shut up! I don’t know how I got in this…”

Kong smiled at the flustered looking bride. He grins widely thinking this person is his blushing bride, “You’re adorable…my blushing bride!”

“Don’t call me that!”

Kong could barely hide his laugh at the adorableness, “Then what should I call you?”

“Arthit Rojnapat.”

-