03

10 Bad Habits that Landed me him

03

 

After changing my shirt I checked my phone. It’s a text from Hyo.

910-345-xxxx

Hyobunny: yaah hurry the caf’s getting crowded~

ME: yaaah im omw I’ll be there in….2? I ran into zico -____- he held me up “/

Hyobunny: lmfao. . .did you guys like makeout???

ME: yaah dickhead! You are sooo erted these days >.>

Hyobunny: so you did. . .

ME: . . . ill be there in 2!

Hyobunny: you just changed the subject and you said 2 already! Gyaaah such a bad liar. #REPENT!

***

I chuckled. That’s our typical talk. Honestly Zico’s cocky persona makes me can’t stand him more, I don’t know why they assume I like him! Not even if he were the last guy on earth would I reproduce with him, he’s nothing but a Jamaican Beggar.

When I made it to the cafeteria I could not see those two anywhere. “Where’s Hyo, where’s Hyo, where’s Hyo??” I kept asking myself. Then I saw a girl with black wavy hair practically stand on a chair and another one pull her down. “Aish leave it to them,” I muttered making my way.

***

“For a second lunch it is still pretty crowded. Does that mean no one went to first lunch today?” I said putting my bag down beside me. They both nodded with big toothy smiles. Something’s up, but since I can’t put my finger on it I only cocked an eyebrow. Just then two warm big hands covered my eyes. “Yebo-ah, you’re sitting with us today for lunch!” I tried to pry his hands away. “Must you be so clingy? Damnit I knew something was up with you two!” I finally got his hands off and glared at him, he only smirked sitting down next to me and touching my leg with his bare hands. I took the chopstick Bora was eating with right from inside , slobber and all and jabbed his hand twice with it. Once I saw him wince from the corner of my eye I pointed the stick across the table at the other two while standing a bit. “I got you both, be scared!-yah, Chae, are you on your monthly?” Hyo asked and Bora added in “yeah you seem a bit tense and y. Something up?”

I twitched my eye. “Well of course not. I’ll see you guys later!” Grabbing my bag I headed for the salad bar. Thank God this school has a free salad bar with takeout plates. I filled on up and headed towards the side door. I know just who can cheer me up!

***

“Yah, Kyu, mama needs some cheering up!” I hollered. Not getting a reply I bothered to text him while sitting in our usual spot. I took out a fork and spread some ranch on my salad violently.

 

814-678-xxxx

ME: kyu chingu, where are you!

…….

Kyu-boo: Oh ur @ our spot? I was hanging w/ the guys :X ill be right there?

ME: yaah, better! And bring me a chocolate pudding I forgot that on the way here :c

Kyu-boo: neh~

***

I smiled. This chingu of mine is always the best. Now I know for a fact that me and him have been best friends since birth. Okay we aren’t just best friends but he is my cousin and we share the same birthday. That makes us ten times closer, plus he has this friend Sungmin who likes me and I can tell but that would be awkward if I confront him so it’s whatever. But yeah he ditched them to hang with me. Since me and Kyuhyun don’t have the sameish circle of friends I don’t think anyone has discovered we are cousins yet. It’s fine by me because that would just put tons of spotlight on me, he’s kind of a kingka too. It’s just we have two buildings and two lunches so Zico’s group never collides with him.

***

Just the person I wanted to see came in right when I finished my salad. “Baby-ah only a salad for lunch today? Plus the pudding I got you,” he said with a look of displeasure. I shrugged ignoring him as I started to eat my pudding. “Lost my appetite. That pabo-ah Zico came and bothered me. Worst part is my chingus were in on it!” He laughed as he stole my pudding spoon. “Yah but you are getting soo skinny now. Gain some weight for oppa?” Rolling my eyes I huffed louder than expected. “You, what was with the “huff” I hear you know!” he began to eat my pudding crazily. “That’s mine-too bad now you made me want it.” I just did some poor display of aegyo. He brightens my day, my dorky cousin Kyu.

***

Chapter 3 is out!!! I'd write more but I am too caught up on 'Ta Dah it's B.A.P' !!!!

***

Banana-Futon: Well today's quiet. I wonder why? Hey who ate my penut butter sandwhich?!

....

Banana-Futon: No answers aye?! I guess I will have to start a private investigation! 

B Bomb: I-I know who did it, but I was bribed not to tell..

Banana-Futon: What was the bribe? I can do double that and more!

 

B Bomb: really? :O ~

....I'll keep that in mind. I'll tell you in the next chapter!

Banana-Futon:Aish fine~ shisus, my tummy is growling. *stares hard*Hey is that.... Ukwon....with my boxed...juices?!!! And Kyung with....crumbs?!!!

B Bomb: no....pssh! you are seeing things!

Banana-Futon: Oh I see how you play Bomb!!!! How goood was that bribe huh! 

.....

Zico: someone tell her to shutup about that damned sandwhich! it went bad so I threw it out >;)