001

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He swings his legs backward and forward over again. A light sigh just escape from his curling lips. He glances a silver watch that wrapped neatly around his wrist.

 

“Where is he?” Jongdae rolls his eyes. He looks at the college gate and he saw his classmates already smiling at their thought, which is wanna go home and relax.

 

Jongdae frowns. He takes out his phone and press a contact icon. He’s about want to make a phone call when someone hugs him from behind.

 

“Spill the excuse for today.”

 

“Baby I’m sorry. Mr Lee suddenly announced that he’s gonna do a quiz. So that’s why...”

 

Jongdae bite his lips when the other breaths against his nape.

 

“Jun, let me go.”

 

“Forgive me?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Junmyeon pulls away as he kisses his boyfriend on his cheek. “Thank you. Now let’s go.”

 

 

<•>

 

 

Both of them at Junmyeon’s house, chilling and relaxing. Jongdae places his head on Junmyeon’s chest while the other wraps his arm around Jongdae’s waist, watching a stupid movie with snacks on each other hands.

 

“Hey, remember my cousin?”

 

Jongdae frowns. “Which one? It’s not that you only got one cousin.”

 

“The one that stay at Japan.”

 

Jongdae nods. “What’s with him?”

 

“He’s gonna come back here!”

 

Jongdae sits up and watches his boyfriend with a weird look. “So, you’re that happy huh?”

 

Junmyeon nods, beaming at the the younger. “Of course. We haven’t see each other for a while. And the good new is, he’s gonna stay here with me.”

 

Jongdae only blinks at his boyfriend. Junmyeon didn’t have a family. His parents dead 10 years ago caused by terrible accident. He live alone. Sometimes his aunts or uncles will come to accompany him. Now that he’s grown up, he can manage himself. Jongdae help him too. No wonder he’s excited when his cousin will stay here with him.

 

“Uhh okay. That’s good. I mean, you’re not alone. You always makes me worry because you’re alone. And why you never allow me to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter