T2EXs: One

T2EXs: The Two EXs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tinkle of glass on glass as the bartender mixes up two flavored cocktails is slowly fading away by the time the upbeat song starts to play by the curly haired music DJ. 

Joohyun sits on the stool, eyes on the bartender that she hasn’t seen in ages- a friend. 

Joohyun’s friend. 
Seulgi’s friend.

Oh. The Noryang memories…


When the female bartender raises the swirling liquor and approaches her, Joohyun met the bartenders’s gaze with a smile.

“Thanks Seung-“
“Wendy.” The bartender hurriedly cut off then continues with the loopsided smile, “Just Wendy, Joohyun sunbae.” 

Seeing at how tense Wendy became after calling her “sunbae”, Joohyun couldn’t help herself but to scoff at least because of the formality. 

“Yeah… right. Ms. Son?” That’s all what she said.

“So how’s life working in the society?” 

“ can’t relate. Let’s not talk about that” Joohyun’s lips press in a tight flat smile that made the bartender laughed. 

If there are things Joohyun didn’t want to talk about in life there would be three things: 1. Kim Jisoo 2. Her choding body 3. Work

“Seulgi wouldn’t want to hear you cursing like that” 

Joohyun doesn’t know how to put that statement. She had been always like this. Even when she was dating Seulgi , no one can stop . It is her freedom and the way how she expresses herself well


“So what? What are you up to now? Am I just going to sit and drink your alcohol like a in this filthy club?!”

If Joohyun could calculate, its been fifteen  minutes had passes by since she arrived and yet all she did was sit and stare like a toy display. 

The bartender laughs at the statement, and Joohyun find it very offensive that her violent hand is almost as inches away to land on the bartender’s stomach but got interrupted when an intruder hand flees it away--- that’s when she realizes a shadow had already sat in the unoccupied stool beside her. 

“You saved me, Joy” Wendy was quick to distance herself from Joohyun even though they were a table counter away from another. 

Joohyun groans annoyingly and sent glares to the now laughing Joy whose eyes are shining brightly and hands busy lightning up the cigarette to add to the hazy cloud, lingering, spiralling in stagnant air. 

“Smoker, you’ll get cancer from hitting those yucky gross sticks” Joohyun remarks and Joy winces purposely at it. 

Joy didn’t mind the statement actually the smoker even leans in to Joohyun closely just to blow the circle shaped smoke coming out from .

“Yah! Stop! If you ing want to die right now then don’t ing spread the cancer smoke and made me the secondhand smoker victimsh*t!” Joohyun was quick to throw her violent hand at the smoker face—leaving red marks all over it, Joohyun scratches it if someone wants to be detailed.

Joy cries out, now cupping her must be swelling face because it really feels that she was got  into a fight with Maximus- the name of her household cat that always leaves her body full of scratches even if you are about to feed him. 

On the otherhand, Wendy’s laugh becomes never ending and the sight would possibly bring her stomachache. 

The two fights through glares and mumbling curses. The relationship of the two has never change—it has always been like this—the cat and the dog. 

Joohyun might be the most childlike adult they have ever met but talking to Joohyun is refreshing, that is why Seulgi’s friends—deep inside, prefer Joohyun more than anyone else for their friend, Seulgi. 

That explains their objective tonight, one more people to come and they would spoil the plan.

Wendy shot Joy a meaningful look after she her phone vibrates—a message came out. 

Joy decides to end whatever the nonsense battle she was having with the older girl and stands up to fetch the person they have been waiting tonight.

T2EXs:One

In the club, good vibes should flow like a virus. There is love in the air, all hyped people and music that was ready to give a good time.

But when Joy comes back, bringing the biggest hypocrite living, Joohyun ‘s mood shifted on the other way around. 

“What the hell she is doing here?” 

Wendy was fast to came in between them.

“Come on. We jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter