Beginning

Knock Knock (Full Version)

From the distance he watched the little girl dressed in yellow slipped from the puddle of mud landing into her buttock while his fingers twirling the blue poppy.  It was a moment of silent, her peers were in a daze state expecting her to cry, she bit her lower lip before cracking into laughter(she managed not to cry) that she broke the tension that everyone had go back to normal chasing each other around. He heard shrieks from the kids as one of the boys had mud all over him, jumping off the swing, legs reaching to the greyish damp earth water splattered in slow motion. The little girl dressed in yellow earlier stumbled towards his direction her chest hitting into his knee staining his dark material. Her lips jutted a little hoping the gentleman doesn't yell at her for staining his black trouser which it can't be seen anyway. Still in the same position where he leaned against the tree earlier, he kneeled with only a knee down, combing the little girl's silky hair above her ears reassuring he's not mad over a little 'freaky' accident and place the flower to her hair before leaving for a flight to catch.

***

Prayers in the early morning in school had people dread about and moan undelightfully as if it is necessary to attend it. Tourists would've appreciate the architecture of the cathedral ceiling, stained glass and the smell of wood made your heart clench with desire in the history behind everything, on how the school was evolved and the repeated stories being repeated by staff working in the school. If people ever asked or those stories being told as if being read off the script is gonna be about a King who've lost his wife on childbirth, dwelling on her lost wouldn't bring him any good, he as a responsible single father raised the child and ruled the place all by himself until the day he became frail and sick. His offspring took care of everything until one fine morning the king's offspring was nowhere to be found.

According to a myth being spread by a little bird whoever that senior was said what they read about somewhere was the wife didn't die on childbirth the king himself wasn't mentally stable and probably there was no wife at all but a '' held against her will and the rest is just a mystery on whatever happened to the poor wife. If this story is being told to students around there, they would've shudder in disgust saying they're not surprise considering the school which it was a castle long ago was built far from town and there were some buildings that had still been closed down up to now.

Hyungwon, the only youth in the hall managed to keep his expression composed, waiting for their religious teacher to step into the aisle and start their fifteen hellish minutes of appreaciation to the Lord and the pleadings of forgiveness and purging the sins of every young ones in the hall then they'll proceed into some unnecessary speech on the rule was "misconducted" by majority of students which it wasn't true as how they over-exageratted all they want to do was to waste your precious moments of living just to find something to whine about. 

The moment the religious teacher Mr. Kim stepped into the aisle and start praying he closed his eyes in serene, fake praying so as the rest of the students in the hall. The silence of the hall was cut short when the wooden door was slammed open. Heads were turned into that direction, a girl not older than 17 stood there mentally slapping herself for earning unnecessary attention in the morning. Her dark brown hair were poorly combed that they were tangled in a wrong angle, drip of sweat rolling down her forehead, her knee length socks were at uneven length and Hyungwon imagined that it probably slid down when she was on the run.

"" She cursed under her breath, then her dark brown eyes that matches her hair met his. It lasted for a while as she closed the cathedral door walking towards the pew behind him. Deep down she thought he was an angel that came directly from heaven with the mysterious aura he had in him. It's not that the males in school weren't attractive but this guy just attracts her attention. Throughout the session she feign full attention on Mr. Kim who was delivering his speech. At some point he caught her looking at him and when he does she pretended she was mentally absent just to look bored. 

He must be really popular with the girls and there is no way in the right mind he would associate with a potato like me. She thought of her fleshy belly she had, her dull eyes with circles underneath them and there was so many reason for her to be convinced that she will never be good enough especially being socially awkward.

Her reverie was cut short when she noticed someone turned to look at her. It was the angelic looking male she creepily checked out on. Up close, she noticed his full lips, his perfect pale complexion that doesn't actually made him look like an ill person and his round dark eyes that it still looks hot on him. 

She tried not making it obvious that she was analyzing the sculpture of his features, her first attempt was smiling goofily. Oh classic you just look like a certified idiot.

"Oh hey you're must be new here. If you need a tour around here just come look for me." He came sitting next to her, his hands soothingly touched her hand where it was nervously resting on her knee. It was silence for seconds before he continued, "I'm Hyungwon, just look for me in class 2A. I'll be just there." And that he walked off, leaving her there with agape.

He definitely is an angel came from heaven. God bless his parents for creating a perfect human being like him.