Congratulations

yours by accident

 I stared at my dinner. Just by the looks of it I could tell my step mother Dawna had made the plate of rice almost as bland as her. 

"Honey, your offspring is being picky again." She complained to my father. 

"I'm not being picky." I growled. 

"You're talking back to your step mother? Aliya behave yourself." My dad scolded. 

It's called having a conversation. I thought as I began to ignore any form of life on the dining table. Which was hard since my step sister was constantly having her a$$ kissed by my step mother and my father. 

"if you don't want it don't eat it." Dawna taunted. I lifted my eyes from the rice to her, glaring for a second before I got up and left. 

"Aliya!!" I ignored my fathers voice while heading to my room, opening up my "Surgeon's Summarize" textbook to study for my lab tomorrow. 

I woke up with drool soaking my textbook. Ugh. I thought, getting up to rush getting ready and heading out the door, avoiding my family.

I stepped into school remembering that I needed to eat if I didn't want to faint and become a patient instead of a doctor. I quickly shoved money into a vending machine, grabbing apple juice as I began running to class.  

I made it into the building of labs just before slamming myself infront of the wrong door, feeling light headed and definitely not strong enough to open my apple juice. The volunteer nurse and a small group of students started at me in shock. "I'm fainting" I muttered before everything out. 

 

------------------->

I woke up, surrounded by my classmates and 2 nurses. "Congratulations, you've been inseminated."