This is L.O.V.E

~~~ This Is Love ~~~

Sungyeol walked to the bedroom and saw that his lover was still sleeping. He went to their bed and patted his lover's head affectionately. 

"Myungsoo-ah, you're so cute when you're sleeping like this"

Sungyeol could only smile and chuckle at Myungsoo's sleeping face where his hair was so messy and his mouth made a small pout. 

"Eugh.." 

Myungsoo yawned cutely and opened his eyes to see his handsome boyfriend was looking down at him. He saw his boyfriend's eyes that filled with so much love and adoration. He felt the blood was going up to his face and let out a small squeal. He immediately got up and took the blanket to cover his red face.

"Kekeke you don't need to cover your face, Soo-ah. I've already seen your cute sleeping face for umpteenth time"

Sungyeol tried to pull the blanket off from Myungsoo's grasp and when he finally succeeded to do that, he could only froze and stare what's in front of him.

Myungsoo's face was redder than before, the way he bit his lips shyly and his eyes looked down at the blanket was so..

beautiful and gorgeous..

Sungyeol awakened from his daze when Myungsoo suddenly hit his chest not-so-lightly.

"Yah!! You can't stare at me like that, i feel so embarrassed now" 

Myungsoo pouted. Sungyeol's heart felt a sudden wave of affection and warm at the sight in front of him. So, he pulled his adorable boyfriend in a hug and placed Myungsoo's head on his chest. He rocked both of them from left to right slowly while patting his hair as if he wanted to let his boyfriend knew how much he adored him.

"I know that this is a random thing to say in the morning but i need to tell you this. I really love you, Soo-ah. You should know how much i cherish every moment that i spend with you. I will never get tired to wake up beside you and see your cuteness in the morning. I will never get tired to cuddle with you when you feel cold at night. I will never get tired to see your adorable smile or hear your beautiful laugh. I will never get tired to comfort you when you cried because your favourite actor died in a drama. I will never regret that moment when i decided to confess to you and you hugged me while shouting 'Yes!' three years ago. I will never forget to remind you how precious you are for me and how much i love you. And the last, i will never leave you alone because if i do that, i might be losing my mind."

After hearing Sungyeol's words, Myungsoo could feel his eyes watered. He hugged Sungyeol and then sobbed hard on Sungyeol's chest. Sungyeol wrapped his hands tightly on Myungsoo's body.

"Shh... Aigoo.. Who knows that you will turn 27 this year if you're crying like a baby, Soo-ah" 

At that moment, Myungsoo felt too overwhelmed with Sungyeol's love. He lifted his head until his puffy red eyes met Sungyeol's loving eyes. He circled his hands on Sungyeol's neck and kissed him.

Sungyeol was surprised by his boyfriend's action but then he kissed him back. His hand moved and circled on Myungsoo's waist carefully while the other hand Myungsoo's soft cheeks.

After they pulled away from the kiss, Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol's face. Sungyeol felt a little bit uncomfortable from his boyfriend's stare.

"Is there something wrong with my face?"

"No, there is nothing wrong with your face.."

"Then, why did you stare at me?"

"I'm just thinking... What did i do in the past till i can get a perfect boyfriend like you, Yeol-ah?"

Sungyeol pondered for awhile and said, "Hm...i think i should be the one that think how can i get myself a perfect boyfriend like you, Soo-ah but i guess maybe God makes us together because both of us are perfect so we can create a perfect couple."

Sungyeol winked and Myungsoo just laughed at his boyfriend choice of words.

"And oh.. Yeol-ah, i'm sure that you've already known about this eventhough i'm not really have the need to say it. But just like you, i need to say this too. I love you with all of my heart. All the things that we've done together will always be in my heart and my mind. If there'll be someday i forget about you, i'm sure my heart will always find the way to bring me back to you. So you don't have to be worry because i will never leave you too."

Myungsoo ended his little rant with his dimple smile. Sungyeol smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and leaned in slowly. Myungsoo closed his eyes and felt a pair of lips touched his forehead. 

At that time, they felt like everything has stopped moving and only both of them that were in this world.

Grr..rr..rr.

Unfortunately, that lovely moment was disturbed by the grumbled sound from Myungsoo's stomach. They could only chuckled.

"I actually hope that this moment will last forever but i think we need to fulfill the complaints from your stomach first, Soo-ah"

Myungsoo sighed.

"That's right, to think about it actually i'm quite hungry now."

"Okay then, let's go down and make some breakfasts for your tummy"

And that's how Sungyeol and Myungsoo started their morning with so much fluffiness.

 

~(-_-~) THE END (~-_-)~

 

So... that's all about my fanfic... Hope you like it & thank you so much for reading it. I realize i'm still lacking in many aspects x_x 

Random thoughts corner:

To be honest, i love Yeolsoo more than Myungyeol lmao (But sometimes i love Myungyeol more than Yeolsoo too :P)

Then i see most of the authors prefer to write Myungyeol fanfics so Yeolsoo fanfics are hard to find (idk maybe it's just me ..?) That's why i decided to write my own Yeolsoo fanfic ;)))