Once you namjin you can't namjout

Tasty, My Love

-Jin runs a bakery, and Namjoon is obsessed with the brownies as well as the one making them-

Jin's pov: 

6:00 am

I smiled as I finally put the numerous rolls of bread inside the oven, I turned around to continue working on my famous brownies when I heard a clicking sound coming from the front door. 
"Good morning hyung" is the first thing I heard as Jimin entered the kitchen. 

"Good morning" I greeted as usual now focused on stirring the brownies mixture, Jimin disappeared into the storage room where we keep all of our ingredients and after a short moment he came back wearing his apron. 

"So what do you want me to start with ?" Jimin asked while wearing his plastic gloves, "Well it's been a year since you started helping me in the bakery's kitchen and I'm proud to say that there was a lot of improvement in your baking skills" I said while smiling softly at his shocked face. 

"So I decided that it is time to add your coconut and lime cupcakes to the menu, so I'd like you to start making them right now !" I watched as Jimin's face quickly went from shocked to ecstatic. He quickly ran to me and jumped on my back hugging me from behind to avoid knocking the bowl from my hands. 

"Thank you ! Thank you hyung ! So so much for believing in me ! I'll make sure to never disappoint you !" Jimin yelled as he skipped once again to the storage room probably to get the cupcakes ingredients, such a weird kid I thought to myself. I looked at the clock and sighed, I still have some time to finish the brownies

7:00 am 

I turned the bakery's sign to open and stretched my arms, it's gonna be a long day.

9:30 am

"We need another batch of cookies !" Taehyung one of the front-counter workers stated as he walked into the kitchen where me and Jimin were drowning in work.

"Coming right up !" Jimin said loudly as he walked to the oven and pulled out the freshly baked cookies "Here they are" he said while passing them to Tae who put them on a tray and walked out of the kitchen. 

"Jimin did you start making the lemon tarts ?" I asked as I worked on the final touches of the birthday cake which was the frosting and decoration. 
"The pastry shell is already cooking, I still need to make the lemon curd" he said sounding breathless probably from running around the kitchen all morning, Jimin has a tendency to stress every morning because that's when the bakery is mostly hectic while I just like to calmly focus on what I'm making to make it look and taste perfect, that's probably why my bakery has been gaining more and more attention and clients. 

"Soekjin-shi, please tell me the brownies are done. The clients are getting impatient and you know how scary they become when they don't get their beloved brownies !" Jungkook another worker exclaimed. 
"But I just gave tae two batches of brownies 15 minutes ago !" I said frustrated "Thank god I made another one just in case. Jimin can you please give them to him they're right next to you" I asked Jimin. 
I watched as he snapped out of his daze and his whole face flushed "Y-yes of c-course" he stuttered as I giggled quietly. I watched sneakily as he nervously passed the tray to Jungkook who's giving him a weird look and a flirty smirk. 

"Why don't you just confess to him already, it's so obvious you're both into each other ! Even some regulars noticed and asked me if you two were dating " I said after Jungkook left the kitchen 
"Hyuuuuung ! Stop giving me false hope, we both know that kookie won't go for someone like me. I mean look at him and besides he acts like he doesn't even know me on campus !" Jimin whined

"Well maybe if you stopped acting so shy he wouldn't hesitate to approach you ! And trust me by the looks he's been giving you at work he clearly is dying to" I started laughing as Jimin mumbled something about needing fresh air and hurried out of the kitchen. 

6:00 pm 

"Omg Jin !! It's 6pm" Tae yelled excitedly multiple pieces of the red velvet cupcake he's eating flying from his mouth "Can you shut your mouth while chewing it's disgusting!"Jungkook grumbled, Tae glared at him but continued chewing. 
"So what ?" I asked clearly not interested in whatever he's gonna say, Taehyung tends to make a lot of unnecessary comments "Omo hyung ! How can you forget ? It's the time when that hot customer you like to ogle from the kitchen's window comes !" Jimin exclaimed as realization downed on me. 

Oh god ! Today was so hectic that I forgot that he comes here everyday at this exact hour ! I thought to myself. I heard Jungkook growling in the background probably jealous that Jimin called another man hot, well that's what's gonna happen if he doesn't man up. 

Just as I stood up to get back to the kitchen, someone behind the counter cleared their throat. 

Namjoon's pov:

It's finally 6:00 pm, I think delightedly to myself. I parked my car in front of my favorite bakery and stepped out of it. This is what I need everyday after work, being a CEO is not easy, it's stressful and forces you to be a cold hearted person for people to not take advantage of you. But being here in this particular bakery, makes me feel like I'm somewhere where I can truly relax and forget all about my life as an important figure, plus I'm a er for sweet things and they have the best brownies I've ever tasted, well actually they have the best everything I have ever tasted even better than all of the luxurious places I've been to, but those particular brownies are addictive.

As I stepped inside the bakery, I'm met with the delicious aroma of everything they make here, I can already feel my mouth salivating. I walk to the counter, and that's when I notice that there's other people here. Normally I come at this time of the day because it's when the bakery nears the time of closing and that's when it's perfectly empty from all the buyers that fill this place to the brim, so the bakery would have just a few people enjoying there afternoon snack and it would be such a peaceful place for me to relax.

Just as I walk to the counter, I usually see Taehyung a nice worker here who I sometimes chat with, but this time I'm met with not only him but three other people that I believe work here too. There's jungkook who I recognize as another friendly worker but the two others are still unfamiliar to me. The farthest one to the counter was short, with a round face and weird orange hair that strangely suited him, the only thing visible from the closer one was his really lean figure and broad shoulders as he was facing the orange haired male, his hair also looked very soft and was a lovely shade of brown. I cleared my throat to get their attention too curious to see what the owner of that model like body looked like.

Jin's pov:

As soon as I turned around his warm brown eyes caught mine, I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, he was giving me an intense look that captured me and made me feel things I've never felt before. 

While we were lost in our own world with the others giggling in the background (not that we payed them any attention in the first place as we were so focused on each other), Taehyung finally snatched both of our attention.

"Hi Namjoon hyung ! Hope you had a good day at work, I would love to stay and chat as we usually do but I need to run some errands a-and will probably need the help of kookie and chimchim soooo... Jin hyung will take your order today" He quickly looked at me and shot me a weird look and a wink, he then grabbed both of Jimin and Jungkook and started dragging them to the kitchen, to probably run his imaginary errands which is a terrible excuse to spy on us. 

Namjoon looked amused by Taehyung, he probably caught on what Tae was trying to do making me curse him to hell and back for being such a bad liar. I nervously approached the counter as the others disappeared behind the swing door.

"Welcome to The Golden Bread bakery, what can I get you ?" I asked politely as I mentally applauded myself for not stuttering 
"Can I get two brownies and a blueberry bagel please" He said, his deep voice making me shudder. I nodded quickly and sped walked to the other side of the counter to get the brownies first, he's lucky as these are the only two pieces left. I started looking for the blueberry bagel where we normally put our bagels but don't find any, we might still have some left in the kitchen I thought to myself as I headed there. 

As I walked into the kitchen, I breathed deeply trying to calm my racing heart, his eyes were following me throughout the whole store making me more and more nervous. I tried to relax and think properly, when I noticed Tae was sitting alone  in the middle of the room looking spaced out as always 
"Taehyung where are the others ?" I asked him curiously, we normally all leave at the same time when it's closing time, he seemed to snap out from whatever daydream he was in and looked back at me with a toothy smile.

"When we were spying on you guys, Jimin couldn't stop complementing Namjoon hyung's looks so Kookie got upset and dragged Jimin to what I assume is gonna be their first date" I smiled slightly and muttered a finally, it sure took a while for one of them to make the first move "Umm hyung I think Namjoon hyung is growing impatient" I heard Tae suddenly say, oh god I forgot about him, I quickly looked out from the small window we have on the kitchen's door to see Namjoon looking at his watch and sighing. 

I sped walked to where I believe that damn bagel was and did a mental happy dance when I found it. I walked back out and started putting them in small pink paper bags with my bakery's logo on them, I walked to Namjoon and gave him the bags. Just as he reached out for them our hands touched making me flush a deep red color, I quickly snatched my hands and tried to get rid of the blush that dominated my cheeks. 

"I-It's gonna be 9,90$" I pathetically stuttered, he gave me a y smirk that made my knees wobble as if he knew the effect he had on me. I watched as he quickly pulled out a black leather wallet, and pulled a 100$ bill from it without looking away from me, he put it on the counter "W-Wait I'll bring you th- " I tried to say but he quickly cut me off by saying "Keep the change" 

I quickly scanned him from head to toe, I've never really noticed before but this man looked filthy rich, I mean each piece of clothing he's wearing is from a luxurious brand that may cost more than my whole wardrobe. I watched dejectedly as he walked away, at times like this I really wish I was more daring, but even if I was, he definitely won't go for someone like me, I sighed sadly well I guess I'll end up as lonely as a stray cat. 

"Umm.... Excuse me ?" I quickly whipped my head at the sound of his voice to see him standing exactly where he was just a second ago.
"Y-yes ?" I managed to stutter out, "Are you the pastry chef here ?" He asked with a serious look on his face making more nervous, I nodded slowly bad thoughts swirling inside my head, I mean what if he thought my pastries were awful or if one of my creations gave him a stomach ache or worse intense diarrhea ! Oh god no. 

"So you're the one who makes the brownies" he added that serious look making him even more handsome than he already was, I dazedly nodded not able to think properly. He quickly pulled my hands until my body was flushed against the counter, I squeaked surprised by his actions, he laced our fingers making my cheeks go warm for the millionth time.

"Go on a date with me !" He said with a wide grin making me still, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open, "I know this sounds crazy but you're just the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, I mean how could someone be so pretty I don't understand ! And you just make the best brownies I've ever tasted in my life and they're my favorite thing in the whole entire world so I would love to get to know the person that makes better food than my mom !" He said hurriedly as if he didn't want to waste any more time

I stared at him shocked for probably 5 minutes straight, my brain wasn't able to function normally. It was simply something that doesn't happen in real life only in movies and tv shows. This is what I wanted, a chance to get to know my crush and possibly fall in love and start a movie like relationship with him, I mean he might be a serial killer for all I know but this is my one and only chance and I'm not gonna waste it. 

I looked up and smiled shyly at him, he looked at me expectantly with a small smile on his face, he raised an eyebrow silently as if asking me again, and I finally managed to nod.

5 years later 

6:00 am 

Jin's pov:

I wiped my hands on the towel nearby from all the frosting coating it, it was finally done. My new recipe for the dark chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting was finally made to perfection, balancing the sweetness of the cupcake and the frosting was a real challenge but now the smell coming from them was a clear proof that they were exactly how I wanted them to be.

I stretched my hands hearing the cracking noise coming from my back, I desperately needed a back massage, I might convince Namjoon to do it for me, after all he's extremely good with his hands. Just as I thought of that, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist making me jump a little, speak of the devil and he should appear.

"Good morning babe" A sleepy Namjoon muttered his head buried in the crook of my neck "Good morning" I whispered, we stayed like that standing in the middle of the kitchen with him back hugging me for a while, just enjoying each other's presence.
"Shouldn't you be in the bakery this morning ?" He asked now pressing light kisses all over my neck, I giggled quietly and tried to break free from his arms but his hold just kept getting stronger and stronger making it impossible for me to escape. 

"N-no Jimin is already t-there he wouldn't m-mind if I come a b-bit late today and he's p-probably alread-dy making out with kookie in the middle of my kitchen" I tried to say still giggling, I was a very ticklish "They're newly weds babe it's normal for them to be all over each other and don't act as if we don't do it too" he whispered his breath tickling my skin "Joonie stop" I said now breathless from all the electric like sensation that are coming from his kisses. He pulled his head out from my neck and turned me to face him, he grabbed me from my waist and looked at me lovingly "I love you so much, I'm so glad I asked you out 5 years ago" he pecked my lips before continuing "And I'm glad I had the balls to propose to you 2 years into that perfect relationship" he continued, my heart swelled as I put my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately, our lips molding perfectly.

"And let's not forget about the  brownies that were kind of hard to resist!" He joked right after we pulled away "Yah ! Are you saying you married me for my baking skills and for the free pastries you get to eat everyday ? Tsk I should of known better than to accept your proposal !" I pouted, he chuckled and held my chin delicately " Of course not babe ! I mean the brownies were an important part, but your adorable self was my new obsession right after meeting you" I blushed heavily and kissed him again. 


Just as the kiss started getting a little bit more rough with Namjoon biting and on my bottom lip, I felt his hands go from my hips to my . Just as he squeezed my cheeks, I broke the kiss and grasped his naughty hands. "Joonie not now ! We didn't have breakfast yet and look what I made !! The cupcakes I've been trying to perfect for weeks !" I said excitedly "Honey you know how much I love your food, and you're cupcakes tasted perfect the first time you tried making them. But right now I'm craving other things" he said flashing me that y smirk he knows I'm not gonna be able to resist, just as I try to retort he cuts me off.

"Jin, we've been married for 3 years don't you think it's time for us to start trying out for children" he added that smirk still drawn on his face with a mischievous glint in his eyes, I look at him confusedly "What are you talking about Joonie ? I'm a man I can't have k-" I try to resonate but he cut me off once again "Well you can't say that until you've tried, so let's go ! We better start right now princess, we'll come back later for the cupcakes " he said as he picked me up on his shoulder to our bedroom upstairs, threw me on the bed and closed the door shut.