Introduction

Gashina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s something so heavenly, “Crazy,” in the fiery pits of her eyes, “is,” that looked too hell-ish, “the,” contrasting well with her, “new,” angel made smile, “y”. Sandwiched in the four walls of the best room money can afford for temporary solace in Seoul lay two bare bodies exchanging lust with their fierce tongues and groping palms. Matted against their skin is the supposed blanket that replaced their epidermis, haphazardly stuck on the most random place due to perspiration.


A track of seemingly tiny human foot prints were littered down Sunmi’s neck, that’s Yuri’s wording for it, and the one who caused such a trail is making more lower down until the ‘traveller’ seems to have reached the forbidden valley between Sunmi’s bare s.


Sunmi glances down but the second their eyes meet, she’s burned with that fire again, shot into cloud nine again with that sweet angelic curve of Yuri’s glossy lips, the lips that articulate sighed words, the words that fall into haze-deaf ears bitten too much by the teeth behind said lips. It’s an endless cycle, of lips and skin and teeth and tongue and bites then lips again, but this time Sunmi does listen, “are you calling me crazy?”


Someone slaps someone else’s bare , and judging by the slight burn Sunmi feels on her palm she falls under the former someone’s position, “it’s more of a,” pearly teeth sink into scarlet bruised lips, “challenge”.


---
One month prior;


Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter