Cold Desire

A Cold Desire

Her slim fingers drummed across the table as she glanced at the clock. "Eight forty-five." Gaki sighed sluching back in the chair. The house was in deep silence, the only thing she heard was the hands of the clock moving in the frame going tick tock, tick tock. 

Leaving the table, Gaki walked over to the couch. She faced the door, waiting every second for him to appear from the dooor. She took a deep breath and let out another sigh. Continue laying on the couch, she picked a photo album above her head and began flipping through the pages. Her finger kept on the slit of the edge of the paper  as she looked at the picture which Onew had his dorky smile. Her lips curved up and flipped through the next page.

In the next page, Gaki's gaze shifted to another picture. She reliazed he'd began to lose the sweet smile, but continued looking  thtough the album. After looking at a good amount, her eyelids were beginning to get heavy. Her  vision was becoming blurry. Before sleep completely took control of her, Gaki laid on the couch, then closed heer eye lids drifting to sleep.

She walked through the hallways of her room, with a sleeping Jinki laying on the bed. One leg was planted on the bed while another was completely off the edge. Instead of seeing his long hair, she saw spikes into different directions with a little drool sliding of the corner of his mouth."You're so cute."  She giggled and pulled his shirt down, then covered him. Just when she was about to walk off, a hand grabded her waist, pulling her to the bed. 

"You're awake?" She gasped looking at the awaken boy.

"Yep, the whole time. Even when you said-"

Gaki cut him off by throwing a pillow at his face. She leaped off the bed heading for the bed. Onew rushed to her slamming the door and spun her around. "You're not going any where." He said lifting her up. Hoisting her over he shoulder, Onew walked over to the bed, laying her flat against it. Shocked, Gaki looked at him, then grabbed the covers putting it over her head.

Onew fingers pinched a part of the blanket, then pulling it slightly so he could see her head. "No hiding, you're cute just the way you are." He said removing the reminder of the blanket from her face. Flushed, Gaki looked away from the younger boy. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are." He said. With that he gently kissed her getting under thew cover. He threw his shirt off himself, then covered himself and Gaki.

*

The door swung open, Onew entered the dark house then slammed it against it's frame. He marched into the living room, throwing his bag on the floor. He walked over the table. His foot ran against the leg of a chair, Onew let out a shriek of pain. "Damn i.," He cursed under his breath. 

Gaki jolted from her sleep and looked all over the room. Her eyes laid on Onew jumping in pain. "Are you okay?" She asked getting up from her sleeping position.  She watched as he turned around, then faced the other side of the room.  He took off his coat, throwing it on the chair before walking to the kitchen.

Gaki sat there and sighed at his actions. "I don't understand you any more." 

Getting up, she dusted her self off and began walking upstairs. "I'm in the shower, if you need anything, holler!" She shouted and headed upstairs. 

She walked to her room, closing the door behind her. She stripped off her clothing before stepping in the bathroom. Once she was inside, she entered the shower turning on the faucet. Twisting it, hot water fell from the head on to the floor. The water dripped on to her back, steam filled the entire bathroom till she couldn't what was in front of her. Water dripped from her fringes into her eyes as she stood there, she closed her eyes letting the drops of liquid flow down.

Onew sat in his bed, his nose was dug into a book not paying attention to his surroundings. Gaki crept behind him, wrapping her hand around his face covering his eyes. "Guess who?" She sang.

Onew removed her hands then looked at her. "I'm trying to read this for a report don't bother me." He said going back to his book. She frowned hovering her head above Onew. "But you promised we could play together." She whined  as she said grabbing his arm. He retrived his arm back then shot her a look. "I'm busy, be a nusiance somewhere else." He demanded.

She frowned again, then looked at him. "But."

"Go away." He said pointing to the door.

She looked away then left the room.

Gaki opened her eyes recalling the memory. After a few minutes, she shut off the faucet and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping the towel around herself, Gaki dried her hair then entered her room. She rummaged through the drawer for her undergarments. She picked out  gray  pants which reached to the end of her buttocks, and a gray tube top with a blue sweater covering her torso. Once she was fully dressed, she stepped out of her room. Not looking ahead, she collided with Onew then stumbled back.

Onew glared at her, then fixed himself. He raised out his hand towards Gaki, wanting for him to grab it. She glanced up and hestiated, she looked at him again and smiled. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." She said grabbing his hand. Once she regained her posture, she walked over to him. Onew gave her one last look before walking away.

She grabbed his hand which made Onew turn around. He pulled his hand away from her grasp then gave her a menacing look. "What did I ever do to you?" Gaki asked looking at the floor. "What did I ever do to make you hate me Jinki, what have I done?"

Giving her one last look, he walked away ingoring her comments. "It's because of you, I don't want anything to do with you."

A tear strolled down her cheek. She walked to her room and slammed the door. Sliding down against the door, her hands cupped around her face hiding her tears.

Crossing one leg infront of another, she waited for Onew to pop from behind the door. Her eyes were closed, then opened again when laughter broke the silence from the other side of the door.  She watched as Onew and a mysterious woman appeared from the door. His hair was flying in different directions, his jacket was on top of his head while the woman clothes was completely off of her.
was slurred, she walked over to him took a whiff of his breath. "You smell like alcohol." She sat pulling him by the arm. Gaki looked at the woman then opened . "Please leave."

Onew snatched his arm away and struck her across the cheek. Gaki held her cheek in pain and tumbled back. "Leave me and my date alone. I don't need you in my life." He yelled. Onew grabbed the woman by her hand and dragged her upstairs. Gaki took one last of them then got up and sat on the couch.

*

A few minutes later, she walked downstair to Onew sitting on the couch. Their eyes met and Gaki turned around. She looked at him and darted away from his sight. Walking over to the fridge, she pulled out banana milk and a apple. Once she was done she walked out of the kitchen and sat near the table.Onew rose from his chair and sat next to the girl.

Gaki flipped on the television and browsed through the channels while they both sat in silence. Her teeth sank into the apple and she took a sip of the milk. Onew glanced over to her and giggled as he watch her stuff . She turned and stared at the younger boy. 'What?" She asked. He shook his head then grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry for what I've been doing and how I was acting towards you."

Gaki blinked twice and looked around. Then she jerked his hand away. "Why should you feel sympathy towards me?" 

"Liste-" Onew said.

Gaki cut through, "After the cruel and hurtful things you did to me, you're damn lucky that I stayed here What could I do to make you happy?."

Onew kept his head down avoiding her gaze. A hand grabbed him by the shoulder, he looked up at Gaki, who had tears in her eyes. "All I wanted was to see that smile again. The smile you lost since high school." Then she laid her head on his lap.

"I acted like this so I would hurt you." She glanced at him. "I've always liked you and after hurting people left to right, I didn't want it to happen to you." He smiled then planted a kiss on her cheek. "I've always loved you and you've always made me happy. Your smile appperance, everything."

"I love you too."

"This I what I yearned for, the desire of seeing your smile." Gaki thought then brushed her lips against his.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is what I came up with for the contest, I kinda liked it

The First bold' is her dream

Second and Third are flashbacks.