It Will Never be Good Bye

Promises and Goodbyes

Garsh>.< the story was on my phone and i cant find a way to send it to my iPod or computer >.<

aiiiishhhh >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the light of a light post, two man are standing in front of each other in the middle of a winter night. They are clearly standing there for a long time, heads bowed down and covered with snow.

"Why?!" asked the smaller man firmly. "WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!" he screamed, hands curling into fist, eyes b with tears, he don't understand, he was confused.

The other man sighed,

"i have to let you go.. We have to end this for now.."

the taller man said as he tries to suppress the urge to cry, His head was still down, afraid he might break down when he sees the other man's face.

"i dont want this to happen but this to happen but this is for your own good, for ours"

he continued, voice cracking as the words slip from his mouth. His chest felt like it was crushed and his head was being pounded.

"You know-"  

"NOOOOOOO! I DON'T KNOW ! AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ! did i do something wrong?"

The smaller man cut the taller man off and screamed as his hands pounds the latter's chest, tears now flowing like a river from their eyes. The taller man just let the man of his life do anything he wants. He knows he wasn't just the only one who's hurt. 

The taller man took a deep breath and pulled the other man towards him and s his arms in the latter's waist. He now let  his tears flow as he hug the other man tighter, seeing his lover like this breaks his heart.

"why yunnie?! w-why a-a-are you so-o m-m-mean?" he sobbed harder.

"why are you doing this to me, You know that i love you right? Why are you ending this when you promised that we'll be together forever." 

"please understand boo, i know i promised that and as long as i can i wanted to keep that"

Yunho said as he ran his hand up and down the others back, trying to calm him

"but there are so many things that's againts this relationship that we have."

he held him tighter as he said that.

" Even your parents are. To tell you the truth my parents like you. No, love you and they accept us. But your parents are different. "

He slightly pushed jaejoong to let him see his face but the other wont look up.

" look, we live in two different worlds. You are a prince and i am just a servant. You can have everything you want but i can give you nothing"

he said with a hurt expression. 
"Damn it YunhO! I already told you before that i don't care about those material things. I only need you, why dont you understand?!"

Jaejoong said clearly frustruated as he held Yunho's shoulder. Yunho's head was down and he refused to look at Jaejoong. Both of them love each other but at the same time hurt. They dont want this but their social status is preventing them to be happy. Yunho shook his head still looking down.

"i do understand. It's just that.. I dont know, i want to be the man that is able give you everything.."

he said as he look at those brown doe eyes.

"like i said i only need you, i do-"

"i wish that's how the world works but it doesn't. Please-" 
"NO!"

jaejoong covered his ears.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" he screamed.
"Boo listen to me"

yunho said firmly as he held jaejoong's face.

"the situation we are standing right now is difficult. I'm not breaking up with you, i'm just asking you to give me some time. Time for me to be the man your parents wanted for you"

jaejoong just stared into space but still listening to what his lover was saying.

"it still look and feel like your breaking up with me." 
"you know that i will never do that,"

yunho said as he settled his forehead to the other's.

"i love you too much, too much to let you go"

he whispered lovingly and lowered his head and let himself melt on the kiss which was hungrily responded by the other. The kiss lasted till they were out of breath but still refused to let go, Jaejoong encircled his arms in to Yunho's neck to make the kiss deeper, he;s afraid to let go, afraid that by the time they part the warmth that covers their bodies disappears. Yunho was the first one to break the kiss. Foreheads still sticked together, smiles was seen in their faces.

"will you give me ?" Yunho dared to ask as he look at Jaejoong in the eyes

"Will you give me the time that i needed ?" Jaejoong nodded. With that answer Yunho's smile got wider, and hugged Jaejoong closer.

"Since you agreed, i will make a promise ok. Years from now, i will be richer and i will look for you" Yunho said seriously, which made Jaejoong laugh. 

"Boo, i am serious, i will find you and i will marry you remember that.." Yunho broke the hug and reached removed the ring from his fingers and handed it to Jaejoong.

"i want you to have this," 

"Yunnie, what's this?"

"that ? that is a ring from our ancestors, it was given to the first son/daughter from our family" he answered then smiled goofily, Jaejoong's eye widened.

"Yunnie!!" he shrieked. "i can't accept this kind of treasure, it's so important to your family" he said as he handed it to Yunho, but the other just shook his head and put the ring in Jaejoong's ring finger.

"i want you to have it for now, let's say it's like a token for the promise. To make sure I wont break it." 

Jaejoong smiled and nodded.

"come on, lets get you home." Jaejoong pouted and shook his head no.

"come on boo.." Yunho said as he pulled the other man closer to him. He put his arm around his lover's shoulder and the latter encircled his left hand around the other waist and the right hand hold the hand on his shoulder and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"i love you yunnie" he said with a smile.

"I love you too boo" Yunho answered and settled a kiss on the other's forehead

Minutes later they reached Jaejoong's condo gate, and released each other.

"well..."

"well.. i guess it's time for you to go to sleep." 

"i don't want you to go" Jaejoong looked at his lover with teary eyes.

"please don't cry boo.." Yunho  Jaejoong's cheek, "i will always be here for you okay" 

Jaejoong nodded. 

"i love you so much Kim  Jaejoong"

"i love you too Jung Yunho, soo much" 

They pulled each other in to another kiss. It was just a short, sweet, and loving kiss.

"go upstairs and change, it's too cold now. Good Night" Yunho said as he pecked Jaejoong's forehead.

"well i guess this is good bye for now." 

"Don't worry boo, It's not goodbye. Good night. I'll leave first okay, go upstairs now" with that Yunho turned to leave and Jaejoong just watched him leave. Half way through Yunho stopped and turned back to his lover who was still standing there.

"KIIIIM JAAAAEEEEEJOOOONG SAAARAAAANGGGHHAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!!" he shouted and made a big heart on top of his head.

Jaejoong just chuckled and waved goodbye then turned around to enter the condo.

Yunho also resumed in his walking with the thought:

'i will come back for you boo. Because i love you