Done

Screwed Up "Visually"

She is beautiful. She is talented. She is stunningly gorgeous. She's their representative of their visuals. She's Nancy Jewel. She has this foreign blood running through her veins, which explains her not-so-Asian beauty. Just like her name, she shines from their group called Momoland. After getting their first win in music show, their fame rised quite, a bit at least. They are known now but their popularity cannot be compared to that of Twice. It's a shame some people choose the popular ones that it results to outshining other groups.

Nancy's good at dancing. She also has a cute voice which might be because of her young age. She's attractive. She's the eye-catcher. She's perfect. Although gaining attention from others is quite bothering her, she's still supportive for their group. She's actually the most popular in their group, which makes her the spotlight for almost everything. A big part of her feels unfairness to others. She's not the only one in this group. In fact, she doesn't feel right when one member is not with their side at the moment. 

She's dazed, thinking about the previous days. She's been gaining a lot of attention from other fandoms and she's worried they might make fake controversies about her. She's getting too popular for others. And of course, the others would have noticed this.

"Nancy? Are you okay? You were practically just staring at the wall without blinking. We all thought you were asleep." Jooe asked, followed by looks of concern from the other members.

"Huh? O-oh. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a bit troubled about something." She answered honestly.

"WHAT?!?! YOU'D BETTER TELL ME WHO MADE YOU SULKY OR I'LL BRING TROUBLE TO THEM." Hyebin, their VERY "protective" leader, bursts with rage a.k.a concern. The other members were trying to calm her down. "JANE, YOU'D BETTER HELP ME OUT. SOMEONE'S BEEN BOTHERING OUR PRECIOUS MAKNAE AND I NEED YOU TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT."

Jane just arrived from outside, getting refeshments.

"Woah, woah. Calm your horses. I just arrived. What were you trying to say again?" She then looks at their sad-looking maknae. "WHY ARE YOU SULKY?!?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! WHERE DO I FIND THIS CREATURE?WHO DO I NEED TO KI-- LET ME GO!" Jane was held back by two of their members and while others mananged to laugh at this situation.

"Here we go again." Daisy shook her head and laughs at the scene. "I'm outta here. I don't want my ears to get involved of this. By--" But before she can flee or finish her sentence, Nayun grabbed her hand and said, "Oh no, you don't. You gotta help me calm down this enraged being." 

"Bu--" Taeha didn't let her finish another syllable. "No buts. Help us calm these beings down." 

"Fine."

Meanwhile...

"UNNIE. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN." Ahin managed to speak as she was making Hyebin sit back down. 

She just chuckles at this sight. They were all concerned for her. That was already enough for her to be okay.

As she was observing them, she didn't find this person who stands out, out of all of them. Well, that person's the tallest of the group, why wouldn't she stand out?

Just then, she feels a comforting hand on her shoulder. The person muttered a few words: "You'll be okay." She didn't have to turn around to see this person beacuse she knew who'd be like this even when others are causing a major ruckus around her. Her tall, pretty unnie, Yeonwoo. 

Yeonwoo hugs her from behind and said, "I and those idiots over there, we'll be here for you. So why worry about anything?" 

"You're right. Thanks, unnie." Nancy replies. She smiles.

Everybody else noticed that smile and they go silent. Nancy feels blood rushing to her cheeks and formed a deep shade of crimson red. She forgets that she and her unnie are still in the same position as earlier. When both of them are struck by reality, they get their hands off each other and looked opposite directions. 

"Nancy, were you--" Hyebin starts to question Nancy about the situation but she cannot finish her sentence because Nancy didn't want her to and said, "NO! I-it was no-nothing, unnie."

Jane definitely knew what's going on, so does Daisy. She calms down and acts like nothing happened and said, "Well, it seems like Yeonwoo-unnie COMFORTED Nancy IN A WAY. But can I ask you one question, Nancy?"

"S-sure, unnie."

"What was bothering you anyway?" She asks with a sly grin plastered on her face.

"U-um..." She couldn't make them wait any longer so Nancy had to think of something else than telling them the truth. She didn't want to worry them. So she made up an excuse, a REALLY BAD excuse.

"I-i was bothered by Y-yeonwoo-unnie stealing my visual p-place. I-i feel t-threatened."

Yeonwoo tried to not burst out laughing and kept herself a smile.

"SERIOUSLY?!?!?!" Every member of the group stares at Nancy in disbelief for a few seconds and eyed Yeonwoo intensely.

"So....IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG?!?!? LET ME AT--LET ME AT HER!!" Hyebin was about to lunge at Yeonwoo when Jooe and Ahin stopped her, again.

Taeha and Nayun kept their guard on, in case Jane would do the same as Hyebin. 

"Calm down. I'll get a hold of myself. Why don't you guys calm down our leader going bizarre over something OBVIOUS? Hmm? Let's go play video games, Daisy. LEAVE them be." She says as the sly grin on her face never leaves. They were implying something through what they said. 

"Ah! Okay, sure. Now, unnie." Nayun gets what Jane meant then turns to Hyebin to ask something. "We don't want to let them go by themselves, do we? Well, Jane-unnie does owe you something." 

"Huh? What--" Taeha is confused, just like Nancy. Seems like Yeonwoo knew what's going on.

"You're coming with us. Uh, we'll leave now guys." Nayun then drags Taeha with them and goes outside. They all left with Jane's parting words: "YOU'D BETTER THANK ME LATER, UNNIE."

Yeonwoo murmurs something: "That idiot."

Silence envelops the room as they were the only two left. They were facing each other and neither spoke a thing. Yeonwoo only stared at her even though Nancy is trying to avoid eye contact.

She just chuckles at this situation which caught Nancy's attention.

"What's so funny?" She said, not in a mean tone.

"The fact that we're the only people in this room, facing each other, not saying a word, and I'm the only one trying to meet your eyes with mine." She said, without disrupting her stare to the other lady. 

Damn, her visuals aren't so bad after all. Nancy thought. She was so busy staring back at her that they almost had a staring contest, except that punishments this time would be sweeter than anything else.

"Not mentioning the very lame excuse you thought of earlier, nothing else is funny." Yeonwoo added, to at least break the ice between the two of them.

Just then, reality just had to be cruel to her that time. Nancy can't believe she forgot about the excuse she had earlier.

"Y-you can't b-blame me! I-i just h-had to c-come up with a-anything." She defended herself.

Yeonwoo chuckles again.

"I know you don't want to tell us the truth because you don't want to worry us. And I respect that." Yeonwoo said. "But there's something I DO want to confirm with you."

"This has got to be about the excuse, right?" Nancy whined. "Whatever. Just spill it."

"Your excuse revealed something about your thoughts about me." Yeonwoo starts to walk closer to Nancy who was sitting down on a couch a few meters away from her until she leaned down and their faces are just a few inches away from each other. Of course, Nancy would try to slowly back away. "And it says that you find me pretty. Is that true?"

Just the perfect revenge. Yeonwoo thought as she smirks.

"Y-yeah. I-i mean you're m-my unnie." Nancy replied. She also added something in the form of mumbling, "I mean who doesn't find you pretty?"

Yeonwoo gets her face away from Nancy as she hear Nancy heaving a big sigh of relief. "I guess I'll just pretend I didn't here you mumbling something."

"I-i wasn't!" Nancy had to deny it.

"Sure, sweetie, sure." Yeonwoo said with a smile on her face as Nancy's gets redder and hotter at the same time.

Yeonwoo notices the redder face Nancy ever had and pretends to be innocent about it. "You should probably take care of yourself. Your face is too red to be in a normal state. You're not sick, are you?" Yeonwoo said.

"Uh, no. I'm not." Nancy managed to blurt out. Both were silent for a few seconds until Nancy added something to what she said earlier, "Am I really that red?"

Yeonwoo giggles at the follow-up question which makes Nancy even redder. "You're much redder now, Nancy."

She went closer to her and leaned down to her ears and said, "I like you too so don't be embarrassed around me next time, okay?"

She backed away and looked at Nancy at more time before turning around to go out and said, "You can go and deny it however you want, but, other than your face and behavior around me, the look in your eyes is more than enough to prove it. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't realize it, yet."

She walks towards the door and Nancy doesn't want to be alone and said, "Are you not going to invite me to go out with you? I don't want to be alone here." 

Yeonwoo stopped and looked at Nancy just shook her head at the girl's whiny behavior. She then stopped in front of the door and said, "You, all of you guys, could come out now. Nancy and I are done talking. Hope you got all of what we talked about."

"W-what?" Nancy is confused. 

She's so dense and naive which makes her cute and bubbly. What a kid. Yeonwoo thought.

They all slowly pop out from outside and come back in the room. 

"That was so unfair, unnie. I didn't even get to hear what's next after the "meeting your eyes with mine" thing-y." Daisy said in a sulky tone.

"Guess the two of you had to talk about something we shouldn't know about. Well-played, unnie, well-played." Jane added.

"Oh come on. It's just me and Nancy....and our visuals." Yeonwoo said as she flips her hair like in an advertisement.

Nancy feels so embarrassed that she hid her face with a pillow.

Yeonwoo just smiles at this sight.