Meeting

Royal alpha

"I'm Kyuhyun what's your name"Eunhyuk hesitated if he should answer or not but the person seemed really kind.

"I'm Eunhyuk" His voice was a little weak, and it came out so soft that he wondered if Kyuhyun even heard it.

"Don't take this the wrong way" He almost started panicking, what was Kyuhyun going to say. Did he know he was an omega if that case what would he do? He couldn't stop worrying." But I can't smell if your an omega, beta or alpha."Where was this going?" and that doesn't matter, I just want to say that you don't need to be wary of me. I'm already mated." Eunhyuk let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. That explains why his scent was so natural. That made him feel a little safer but something was still bothering him a little. There was a scent that was much sweeter than the others. He couldn't tell where it was coming from and that made the whole thing even more annoying.Eunhyuk chit chatted a lot more with Kyuhyun than he thought. and soon the arrived at the office.

"See you later" Apparently Kyuhyun had to go to a class so Eunhyuk was left alone again. He walked into the office. It was a small room, green walls that reminded him of the grass during summer. There was a desk placed in the middle. It was like the only furniture in the room. There was a lady behind the desk who looked so unamused. The lady had her full attention to the computer screen. The door behind him closed with a click and the lady snapped her head up. She grabbed a pile of papers.

"Here is a map of the school, your class, locker number and so on Mr. Lee." The lady was holding out the papers for him to grab. With unsure steps, he walked to the lady and took the papers. All the time he held his breath. The lady didn't even look at him when he took them. Unsure if he should walk away or not he just stood still waiting for some kind of explanation.

"You can leave now, please go. I have more important stuff to do" The lady was extremely rude but at least he got something that could help him find his way around. He left the room without a word, no need to bother when it was clear that she didn't care. With a map in his hand, he finally managed to find his classroom. There was a big door with the number 26 in front of him. He gulped nervously, looked up at the door and question if he really had to knock. His outstretched hand was shaking, so bad. He kept telling himself that it would be fine, there's nothing to worry about and so he managed to knock. The second after it happened he wanted to run and hide. But the door opened and a middle-aged man stood there. No way to escape now.


"Students we will have a new student in our class. I'm not sure when he will arrive but please welcome home kindly. Then let's start with the lesson" They teacher started explaining boring math equations, but the students couldn't care less. they started gossiping instead. They always found it much more interesting. Most of it was usually rubbish. Donghae heard some talking about the new student, do you think he is a wolf or human. Perhaps he is a vampire. Come on you know their school is only open during the night. Stupid humans, Donghae thought. They didn't understand how their world worked. Vampires do exist but not many and they live as far away from humans as possible to avoid trouble. 

After what felt like an eternity a soft knock was heard on the door. Only Donghae seemed to have heard it, he had excellent hearing but he had gotten good at shutting out some noises. It was weird that this got through.

"Teacher I think someone knocked" Donghae must admit that he was curious about the new student after what Ryeowook said. It made him even more curious when he couldn't really smell the other's scent. It wasn't the scent of an alpha, not really a beta either. What was the guy hiding? It might be something in what Ryeowook said. Nobody except Donghae would think so complicated, they would just assume he is a beta. Some wouldn't just categorize him as a beta but they wouldn't over think like Donghae.

"Oh, is that so, then let's open" A young guy was walking through the door. The sound of people trying of people trying to catch their breath echoed through the classroom. It became deadly quiet. The person in front of them was beyond beautiful. He was different in a good way. His eyes were a combination of nougat and hazel brown.He had platinum blond hair that was braided on one side. The sunlight hit him perfectly, so it almost looked like he glowed.

" I suppose you're the new student"

"Yhea," he said absentmindedly. The sweet scent was much stronger here. He was sure it came from a person. He looked out over the class and found a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring right at him. The guy that the eyes belonged too had a beautiful brown hair color, like milk chocolate with a hint of ash brown. Eunhyuk must admit that they guy was beautiful, probably the most beautiful person he had seen.The scent came from him, he was sure. Eunhyuk could almost see the scent lingering around the guy.

"Care to present yourself" Eunhyuk couldn't really say he liked the teacher he was a little too rude for his taste.

" I'm Eunhyuk, nice to meet you" He gave them a fake smile It wasn't nice to meet them, he just wanted back to his normal life. But he could at least try to make the best out of the situation.

"Let's see where you can sit" The teacher's eyes scanned the classroom, looking for an empty seat.

"Class president" No reaction.

"Lee Donghae" Suddenly the brown haired boy flew up from his seat. He had been in such a daze looking at the beautiful boy, that he missed the teachers call.

"De, eh. Yes" some giggles from the girls were heard. They thought he was too cute. His full attention was now on their teacher, but his eyes were still fixated on the deadly gorgeous boy. Eunhyuk started to feel a little intimidated by his gaze.

"Good to finally have your attention. Now, where can our Eunhyuk sit" It felt like a million worms crept over Eunhyuks body when the teacher said our. He really hated it. It didn't look like the brown haired boy liked it either, the smile that he had given the teacher just a second earlier disappeared into nothing more than a big frown.

 then it magically turned into a smirk, he definitely had somehting up his sleeve.

"He can sit....."The brown-haired boy didn't get to finish. A loud knock was heard.