Unnamed feeling.

Upside Down

Bts and Blackpink standing side by side at the back of the crowded Inkigayo stage as both group made their comeback at the same time. While the New Inkigayo MCs announcing the nominees.Suga's attention was caught by the girl heartily laughing on the side.He slightly look at them and he soon realize that it was Blackpink Jisoo laughing at whatever the other member ,Lisa was saying.

He was about to look infront but deym he can't move on from looking at her. There's something about her that was addicting..oh yeah.. Her smile , she have this very beautiful smile that convey sincerity, very Genuine..It's as if she doest really care about how other people perceived her, and just being true herself, she is a happy person, This was not the first time that this girl capture his attention, It started way back when she was still one of the Inkigayo MC..until then he kinda lowkey, checking on her whenever they're on the same shows. Knowing Suga he seldom do this..he rarely get interested to female idols..though he truly believe this was just a mere Curiosity, Nothing more..no feelings involved..he convince himself..

 Jisoo unintentionally glance at his side and she caught him gazing at her. With Jisoo's wondering face, she just politely bow as their eyes met. Suga felt his expressionless face burning, woah wait?? is he blushing?? Suga shrugged the thought off and focused his eyes infront but her smile crept to his brain...he tried so hard not to look at her again as he was tempted to . Suga sigh! At last Inkigayo ended while everyone was clapping and walking down the stage. Suga felt relieved, It was the first time he had internal struggle towards something he can't seemed to understand. Automatically his head turn towards the person responsible for this...but she was no longer arround. He felt his heart sink..he was a bit disappointed..but why?? His flowing thought was stop by someone tapped on his back.he slowly move his head back and saw Yeri from Redvelvet smiling from ear to ear.  Urggg not again. He look at her with a big question mark.

"Hi sunbae, I just want to invite you to Red velvet's Concert.." She shyly said but her confident was commendable. She was very outgoing and flirty.

Suga's brow moved up .First he hate it whenever the Girl doing the first move, It was a total turn off, second, He doest want to have any scandal that might ruin their carrer.

"I'm sorry i cant ,we kinda busy this days..thanks for the invite." Suga Cooly ended it. He walk pass her and join the other members walking towards their dressing room.

"YERI-SSI!" 

Suga suddenly stop from walking..the voice was quiet familiar. He look back at Yeri's location and saw Kim Jisoo hug her. Oh so they're friends??

"Jisoo unnie!! Would like to come to our concert? I still have 2 extra Vip tickets..i supposedly gave this one to someone but he decline..i dont want to put this to waste."- Yeri pouted as she explained it to Jisoo.

Jisoo's face lit up "Ofcourse!! Its my honor to watch you guys!! kamsamida!" She excitedly said as she wore her beautiful smile..

Before Suga realize it a little  smile formed on his lips by just looking at her..Her smile was contagious..He found himself walking back to Yeri's location, well it i dont know what i'm doing right now! He silently cursing himself. He cleared his throat as he arrived, automatically getting the attention of the two idols. They look at him with a perplexed eyes. He suddenly took the other ticket on Jisoo's hand with the serious face.

"i changed my mind Yeri-ssi i will watch your concert..

He look at Jisoo

..And lets go together Jisoo-ssi, where's your phone?"- He asked. Jisoo was still  wondering of what's going on, She hand her phone. She watch him took it, type his number on it and dial it. Suga's phone ringing.

"It's settle then, see yah there..and dont be late" - He said .

Jisoo found herself nodding right then Suga-Sunbaenim turn his back and hurriedly walk out of their sight. She looked at Yeri ,whose wearing the same confuse face as hers.

what was just happened????

Suddenly, Unnamed Feeling engulfed Jisoo's delicate heart..