Meeting You

From the stars to the moon

FROM THE STAR TO THE MOON.

-Meeting you-

 

 

Baekho is your senior in the company.You came to Pledis 5 years ago when you were only 14 years old. Since then Baekho have been taking care of you since you were kinda close with Aron who has been teaching you korean since then. You were a korean but born in America and your parents does not teach you korean and thats the reason why you could not speak in korean but thanks to the other Pledis trainees such as Aron, Vernon, Kyla and Sungyeon you have improve your korean language and get to make new friendship with them.

 

You don’t even know why you got accepted in Pledis because you were not born to be an idol tbh. You are chubby, does not have so called perfect skin lets just say far form having that idol look. Oh anyway lets start on how you and baekho first meet. 5 years ago Pledis CEO had introduced you to a new trainee named Dani. You were glad that Pledis have a new trainee cause you have been so lonely being a trainee alone but your happiness does not stay long when you were bullied by this Dani. You were scared to tell the CEO cause she is a korean and she has threatened you that she will tell the Seniors in your company about you bullying her eventhough its suppose to be the other way around.

 

You were crying at Pledis cafeteria when Baekho saw you there. He asked why you were crying and you told him it was nothing. He suddenly look angry and asked again whats the problem, because you were scared you told him the whole story. He promised not to tell anybody about this and treat you some chocolate to cheer you up. After a week, you saw Dani packing up her things from the locker while glaring at you. You went to the office to tell the CEO but then you were meet with a gloomy look.

 

 

He asked about the bully incident and why you didn’t tell him sooner. He told you that Dani has been stop as a trainee under his decision. You thanked him for taking care of you and run to find Baekho. You quickly asked baekho if he is the one who tell eveything to the CEO. He just smiled while ruffling your hair and said “everything for my sister”. Being 5 years younger than Baekho makes him treat you like little sister. But without his knowing you had been in love with him all along.

 

 

*Author's note:  this is the first chapter, i hope you guys enjoy it lol. its my first time writing so please forgive me if i did any mistake.