Character Analysis

The Zone

 

Park Cena (Fictional)

Age: 19

Personality: Daring, brave, carefree, stubborn, likes to be amused

Background:

                Cena is a very passionate dancer. She moved from the states to the City of Seoul and stumbled into The Zone. She seems like a wild girl with no restrictions but the truth is that she sneaks out of her window every night. She goes to The Zone at 12 O’clock midnight and leaves at sharp 3:00 A.M. every time. 

 

Jang Hyunseung

Age: 21

Personality: Loves to win, stubborn, prideful, hates to be ignored, bad with girls other than Hyunah

Background:

               Hyunseung is the leader of Beast. His crew has been crowned the best until The Royals appeared. He was persistent in winning Hyunah back into his crew. When, he saw Cena ability in dancing, he knew he had to recruit her.

 

Yong Junhyung

Age: 20

Personality: Talkative, funny, can be cool at times (mainly in front of girls)

Background:

                Junhyung is a member of Beast and also a childhood friend of Hyunseung. He ranaway from home when his parents found out that he was skipping school for dancing. He is currently living in Hyunseung's apartment. 

 

Kim Hyunah

Age: 18

Personality: Outgoing, disloyal, spoiled, likes attention

Background:

               Hyunah is an ex member of Beast. She was offered to join The Royals who proved to be amazing dancers. She left Beast without even telling Hyunseung. She refused to join back Beast when Hyunseung tried to convince her. But when Cena appeared, she missed Hyunseung's persistent begging.

 

Lee Kikwang

Age: 20

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, clueless at times

Background:

                Kikwang is the leader the Royals. He just moved to Seoul with his friend Yang Yoseob because of The Zone. He is a very adept dancer and also very charming. He spotted Hyunah dancing in Beast and asked her to join The Royals after showing her their skills.

 

Yang Yoseob:

Age: 20

Personality: Very friendly, clever, optimistic, doesn't care about winning

Background:

               Yoseob is a member of The Royals and a buddy of Kikwang. He loves to dance for the fun of it, not for winning. He felt bad when Kikwang stole Hyunah from Beast but still welcomed her.

 

Yoon Doojoon:

Age: 21

Personality: Likes to have fun, talkative, curious, funny

Background:

                Doojoon is the DJ of the Zone. He loves to watch to intense battles between crews or dancers. He is was dancer but stopped due to an injury. He is close to Beast and couldn't forgive Hyunah for leaving.

 

Son Dongwoon:

Age: 19

Personality: Innocent, naive, talkative, friendly

Background:

                Dongwoon is a close buddly of Doojoon. He doesn't dance but likes to watch others dance. He quickly became a fan of Cena when he saw her dance. He is probably the only guy (out of the real b2st members) who still goes to school.