10.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


"are you done with your breakfast?" jun kai asked yuan who nods his head. 

jun kai grab his plates to wash it. 

"go take a bath and dress up, we're going after im done with this" jun kai said. 

---------
yuan was already done. he was wearing a light blue oversized sweater with a little rabbit printed on it, a black tattered jeans and a white sneakers. 

he went outside to find jun kai waiting for him. 

"sorry if you need to wait" he said sheepishly.

"its okay, get in" jun kai said as he opens the door for yuan. 

jun kai went on the other side and puts on his seatbelt. 

jun kai sighs before moving closer to yuan whose eyes turns wide. jun kai grab his seatbelt and puts it on. "how many times do i have to tell you? always puts on your seatbelt"

"s-sorry..." yuan said as he puts his head down to hide his blush. he saw the little white rabbit plushie that was between him and jun kai. 

"ayaaaa! its so cute!!" yuan grabs the plushie, smiling widely and squeezing it. 

jun kai secretly looks at yuan and smiled because of his reaction. 

"it's yours" jun kai simply said.

"what?"

"i said it's yours. my friend give it to me, i don't want it. its too childish" he said and starts driving. 

to tell you the truth, jun kai saw the plushie on the shop. the little white rabbit reminds him of yuan so he bought it without a second thought. 

----------

after a short drive, they arrived at the grocery store. jun kai went out of the car and opens yuan's door.

they walk inside together and grabbed a cart. 

"what are you gonna buy?" yuan ask as he looks around like a little kid. 

"foods, we don't have stocks at home. it's not good to always eat takes out or delivery" jun kai said as they arrived at the vegetables section. he grabs some veggies and some things. 

after getting all the things that they need, jun kai and yuan went to the candy section. 

yuan runs towards the candy section, he looks left and right. his eyes are twinkling, he loves candy. 

"help me choose candies" jun kai said, looking at yuan. he was trying to hide his smile. 

his husband looks so cute right now, he wants to hug him right now. 

"you brought me here to help you buy stuffs and candies?" yuan said, pouting. 

jun kai sighs because of annoyance "you talk too much. just choose. as many as you want, i don't care about the price" 

yuam glares at him before walking away to pick candies. 

after a few minutes, yuan came back with some candies. "is this enough?"

jun kai look at him, "no, get some more" 

yuan huffs and went back to get some more. after that, they went to the counter to pay for the candies. they are done paying the grocery that they've bought. 

they put all the candy on the counter, "will you buy all of this s-sir?!" the lady said,. 

jun kai just smiled and nods. 

"wow, your lover must be so lucky" the lady said before punching the candies. 

jun kai looks at yuan, who is busy looking at the candies before replying to the lady, "yeah, yes he is" 

"but im the lucky one" jun kai thought to himself.

"that will be 150 dollars sir. will it be cash or card? " the lady said. jun kai slides his credit card, signs it before taking the bags. 

"here. take it" jun kai said as he hands yuan the bags of candies

"h-hey! its heavy. hold it yourself!" 

"carry it. its yours" jun kai said as he walks out

"w-what?" yuan said as he quickly follows him "t-they're all mine?!" 

jun kai nods. yuan cannot help but smile widely, he really loves candies. 

"hey, at least help me carry it?" yuan said to jun kai. 

jun kai sighs before carrying two bags. yuan grab a strawberry lollipop and stuff it in his mouth happily. 

jun kai looks at him before grabbing the lollipop on yuan's mouth ad stuffing it in his own mouth. 

"hey! that's mine" yuan yells. 

"don't care. i want it" jun kai shrugs before walking ahead to hide his smile. 

yuan quickly runs to catch up with him. 

"are we going home now?" he asked jun kai. 

"no, not yet" he shakes his head before leaning over and buckles yuan's seatbelt. 

yuan got used to it, he looks at his candies. he grabs his plushie to show him his candies. 

jun kai leans back, happy that he managed to make yuan smile once again. 

---------