Prologue

sans pitié [Without Mercy]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, 27th December [Tokyo, Japan.] 

Click-clack, click-clack. The sound of heels clacking as the woman who wear black suit walk through the hall. Her only intent is go to her team manager's room as she was asked by one of her co-worker who pass by her desk. For what reason? She is so confused that she almost bump herself into the wall.

Knock knock. Silence.

"ボス (Bosu/Boss)?" She called, tryingto figure either her team manager is absent and she got prank or... maybe he is just tired and went sleep as always. 

That old bastard. She insult him under her breath.

"入ってください (Haitte kudasai/Please, come in.)" Or maybe not both. She took a deep breath and twist the knob, let her self enter the room without knowing what is going to happen in the next 10-minutes.

[Seoul, Korea]

"Calling all of the SPF's member. I repeat, calling all member of SPF. Code 10-18 (urgently). Please come in to the room, immediately. Thank you." an announcement echoed in the building, as the SPF's member from every part of the building start to move quickly to the place.

"What do you think they are going to talk about, Hyuna?" the short-blonde hair girl ask as she walk beside the beautiful brunette who wear a red turtleneck sleeveless with a pair of red pants and white doctor coat as her outwear. If she wore it outside, people may guess that she is a normal doctor who somehow break the dress code. If only.

"Let's list the possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter