Oneshot

Why

Hidden gazes and depressed emotions
Burning love and preplexed heart
Forget it, still can’t erase even now
I got it, you’re still overflowing in me

Time is stopping for a moment. Jinyoung and Mark, they are looking each other. Face to face without saying a word. Mark didn’t say anything when he see Jinyoung is with Jaebum. He didn’t know how to say, because he already know what had happended. Mark didn’t know that Jinyoung is lied everything to him…

The selfish me cannot hold back anymore
Somehow we could not lessen our distance

“Jinyoung ah, long time no see. You, you must be happy with Jaebum without me, right?”, Mark speaks first, leaving Jinyoung in speechless when he couldn’t said anything.

“Mark….I….I didn’t mean to…”

“To love again with Jaebum didn’t you? Do you know that after you gone I’ve have been so lonely that I was hoping for you to comeback? But there is no answer. Then I saw you with Jaebum after 3 years we had break up. It’s because you love him than me, right. I was so stupid to believe you after all this time, Jinyoung ah..”, Mark said make tears from Jinyoung’s eyes falling down.

Why do you not know?
That I wander about to find you, Baby
How can you come to other people easily?
While all you do to me is avoiding
I definitely want to forget
yet I keep searching for you Why
This feeling which absolutely won’t vanish
is still like rubbing on my scars

Even now Why
Why?

Flashback

“Jinyoung ah, don’t you trust me no time, right? You still love with Jaebum huyng, he is more perfect than me, right?”, Mark still agruing with Jinyoung, while he begged to Mark, making him stay.

“Mark….I’m sorry…But the truth is…that….I still loving him, please….forgive me, Mark, and I’m sorry so much.”, Jinyoung cried and run away from Mark making him speechless.

Even if I try pretending not to care
But each time I see the indifferent you
No, I can feel this chagrined feeling
of having my heart wrung by an unspeaklable ominousness

These emotions are repeated over and over again
I try to knock on your heart’s door, try to make you turn around

That night, Mark shouted in pain. He can’t believe after 3 years Jinyoung is leaving him. He called Jinyoung many times but there is no calling back from him. Mark is really angry and he throw his phone away, throw every moment about him, try to forget him. He couldn’t breath any moments, he tried to pray for Jinyoung, try to pray to comeback to him, but it’s too late for this.

Mark  thought that Jinyoung will fade away easily from him, but he was wrong. That night, Jinyoung is walking hand in hand with Jaebum in the pub when Mark accidentally saw it. Mark was angry and he decided to go home without saying a word. When he back to home, he turn on the shower, stay alone let the water flow into him. He cried so much, because Jinyoung is lying to him, saying that he will love only him… But time is over for this…”

As if to deceive myself, I try heaping up love
Yet all it brings is a deeper wound
Cannot fill up my heart anymore

If these feelings cannot reach you
Then should I put an end to everything, right here?
It will be better if I am the only one suffering

After breaking up with Jinyoung, he decided to try loving someone else, but it’s not easy for him, cause Jinyoung is appear everywhere in his mind. And it makes him cry again and again. Since then, he wondered if he should stop everything, and let him being suffered from this one-sided love by Jinyoung and his new lover.

Why? Everyone knows except you, Baby
Why? So I’m letting go, just only watching it now

I’ve come to even think it should not be forgotten, why?
Yet I yearn for this fleeting, inerasable love again, strongly
Still towards you, Why
Even now, Why

Still then, Mark can’t decided what he should do now. But he will know that, his love for Jinyoung will never faded and this kind of hurt love will be never forgotten.