Final

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel is Jihoon’s only game buddies in Wanna One. It is because Daniel is skilful enough to be on par with Jihoon. However, with Daniel’s increasing schedules, their gaming time is getting lesser and lesser. Lately, Jihoon’s gaming invitation is always rejected by Daniel, saying I’m tired; I’d rather sleep tonight, let’s do it tomorrow as an excuse, leaving Jihoon to play by himself. 

Gaming alone was no fun, and then out of miracle, Jihoon was invited to gaming buddies group, consisted of his idol, BTS’ V, BTOB’s Eunkwang, VIXX’s Ken, and BAP’s Youngjae. Of course without much thinking, he accepted the invitation. He must be mad if he rejected the golden invitation to join the famous gaming squad. Moreover, his idol is there. 

To Daniel, Jihoon is more than just gaming buddies. Jihoon always has that one special spot in his heart. It won’t be the same if it’s not with Jihoon. It has to be Jihoon. He thought Jihoon feels the same. All those sleepless night they spent together meant so much to Daniel. The glance they stole at each other, the smile, the unspoken words, etc. However, his schedules didn’t let him rest one bit that he needs to use his gaming (bonding) time with Jihoon to rest or else he’ll soon collapse. He thought Jihoon will understand that.

What he didn’t expect is Jihoon joining the famous gaming squad without telling or consulting it with him. To Jihoon, Daniel is replaceable and Daniel had to learn the truth in the most hurting way. 

Daniel thought he is Jihoon’s ONLY game buddies but in reality he is ONLY Jihoon’s game buddies, nothing more.

 

========================================

 

After knowing that, Daniel didn’t say anything. He pretended to be nonchalant. Although he is hurting inside, but seeing Jihoon’s sparkling eyes made him ignore his temptation to confront Jihoon. If Jihoon is happy, I should be happy too. That’s what he keeps telling to himself although his heart speaks otherwise. But as a result, he couldn’t look at Jihoon in the eyes. Even talking to the younger has been a hard task for Daniel. So, he finally decided to ignore the younger. Not that Jihoon will realize it, he thought.

It has been a week since Jihoon joint the squad. It also has been a week since the last time Daniel talks to Jihoon. Since Jihoon is too engrossed and overwhelmed with his new made friends, he didn’t realize it, as Daniel expected.

“Hyung, let’s play game together tonight, you didn’t have schedule tomorrow right?” Jihoon shook Daniel. Daniel was lying on his bed, facing the wall, feign a sleep.

When he gained no reaction from Daniel, Jihoon said again, “Hyuung~, Taehyung hyung and the other are busy tonight, it’s no fun playing alone and I’m bored” he whines

So, you come to me now when no one else was available, Daniel thought. But he chose to ignore Jihoon again, hoping Jihoon will get the message and leave him alone already.

But Jihoon didn’t want any of that. He keeps on bothering Daniel, shaking him and whining. “Come on hyuunnng~ It has been so long we played together. You can sleep tomorrow, we have no schedules anyway”

When Jihoon show no sign of giving up, Daniel couldn’t take it anymore. “Get the off” he snapped, pushing Jihoon on the way off of him, harder than what he intended to, shocking Jihoon and Daniel himself, more to Jihoon.

Daniel had never snapped at anyone on anything before. Even when things are unfair, he only accepted and smile. When people hurt him, he replies them with a smile. When things get harder, he only smiles. He deals with everything with a smile and zero complains, let alone angry or rage. He even never sulk or being seen in a bad mood. Moreover, Daniel pushed him, so hard that Jihoon suddenly doubts himself as the strongest member in Wanna One along with Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter