Days On Pass: All Right

Connected By Something Called Xenoglossy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(OH HEY! An update! MAYBE! Maybe I'll keep this one short! Haha~ And pardon the mistakes again ><)

 

 

Bad Boy Down

 

I just ignored the Red Velvet members taking pictures, Somi on the other hand... She posed for like half the time they were.

 

"Are you four happy with your catalogue of us yet?" I ask, quickly looking up to see all their phones still pointed at us.

 

"You two look SO cute together!~" Joy exclaims as I hear her phone go off a handful more times.

"I agree, it would be crazy if they weren't actually a couple," Seulgi adds.

 

"I'll take that as a, no," I say as they completely ignore my question.

 

"You young man have to explain yourself a little bit more," I look up to see Irene placing her phone on the table.

 

"Explain what?" I ask back.

 

"Explain why you kept this all away from us?" Lifting her phone to show me an article from weeks ago about me and Somi's dating reveal.

 

"To be honest, I thought you all would be the first to hear and read about it," I shrug to her.

 

"So, you wanted us to learn through the media instead of telling us directly?" Seulgi asks, her tone becoming a little aggressive

."Like, did you intend to not tell us straightforward?" Irene adds on.

 

"Like I've said noona, I actually thought you'd all have seen this happening or at the least pay attention to the internet," I tell her.

 

"And you, Jeon Somi! Would you really hide keeping a boyfriend from me?" Seulgi questions her.

 

"No, I just also thought you'd also see it online, seeing how quickly it spread..." Somi replies, tightening her grasp on my arm a bit.

 

"Seulgi, ease up, look at her," Wendy points out to her, noticing that Somi had shrunken into my arm.

"I'm sorry, Somi-yah, I just thought you would just tell me at least personally or over text that you're dating," Seulgi says, softening her voice.

 

"It's fine unnie, the two of us should have told you about us," Somi replies, giving a brighter smile, half covered by my arm.

 

I pat her head and she separates her body from my arm, but still having them linked together.

 

"You were right, princess, it wasn't that bad. Haha," I joke to her about her words from earlier.

 

"What do you mean that this wasn't that bad, young man?"  Joy asks accusingly.

 

"For your information, noona, you're only two years older than me. And by not that bad, Somi said you all would dig into me asking questions," I reply to her with a little sass. They all knew I liked to push Joy's buttons once everytime we see each other.

 

"Yah! Is that how you'll talk to your noona?! To you, it may be just two years, but I'm still two years older than you! Maybe I should dig into you with my fork!" She raises her piece of silverware at me.

 

"NOOO~, unnie! Oppa is too precious! He's just being annoying!" Somi says trying to defend me, wrapping both arms around my body.

 

"Relax Sooyoung, you know how he can be. No need to send him to the hospital again," The Goddess of Peace, Irene says from across the table and takes the fork from her.

 

"And you, young man, is that the way you behave to those older than you? Did I not teach you your manners?!" Wendy says to me, with an authoritative voice before getting up from her seat to stand at my side.

 

"No, I shouldn't talk that way to those older than me. Yes, you did teach me mannerisms, I'm sorry, Ms. Son," I say with my head down.

 

"Did you say, Ms. Son? What did I say about calling me that Derek?!" She calls out.

 

 Before I knew it, she had a grasp on my left earlobe, pulling enough that my head leant over closer to my shoulder.

 

"Ah! Noona, I'm sorry, please let go of my ear!" I beg her, my hands close to hers, but not pulling her own away.

 

She let go, but not before gently rubbing my earlobe that she pulled on with the same fingers that held them.

 

"Technically, you are my part-time teacher, noona..." I couldn't just keep my mouth shut... idiot me.

 

And just like that, pain shot through and from my ear again, this time she didn't even say anything before pulling.

 

"Okay, now your turn to relax, Seungwan, you don't really need to physically abuse the boy. You know he says almost whatever is on his mind," Irene now tells Wendy as she gets up to place her in her seat again.

 

"Thank you, Irene noona," I tell her, with a bow in my seat.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter