To the Edge of the Sky 

TTEOTS: Short Fic

To the Edge of the Sky 

Dr. Park called earlier in the morning to give Seven specific instructions, nothin less but orders. Seven got dressed and went down to the lobby of the P.H.A.N.T.A.S.M. building, without any extra information she rushed few minutes before the prior time she was told. Shaking with anxiety of not knowing what’ll happened, Seven stands still waiting for Dr. Park.

With her eyes scanning as operatives passing by Dr. Park could not be found. Several minutes goes by Seven started to worried, knowing that Dr. Park isn’t the type of woman to be late. Undecided on going to find the doctor or just stay put as she was told to. The rookie saw a shoulder length black haired woman walking towards her. She continued to stare as the woman halts in front of her. “Hi, you must be Seven?” The woman stretched her arm to shake Seven’s hand. “I’m Star. I’ll be the one to give you the grand tour.” Seven held out her hand to greet Star.

Seven’s expression was obvious, she was confused. Puzzled to see another woman, she was expecting Dr. Park. “I-I thought..” She started to speak, but Star interrupt her.

“You were expecting Dr. Park.” Seven nodded in agreement. “She order me to give you a welcoming since you just got here. Show you what’s around while you’re staying here at the corridors.” Her nerves began to loosen up as Star smiles at her, “Shall we?” motions Seven to follow her. 

During the grand tour of the P.H.A.N.T.A.S.M. Seven got to know her fellow teammate, Star. She trained with Three and Four when they came at the same time. Within the short time of training all of them were placed in the same team, Phantom Alpha. Star explains each characteristics of the boys stating they look rough, but they’re caring. “We are not just a team, Phantom Alpha is more than that. We are family. We look after our own.” 

The two women traveled to all the areas of the tour except the training location. A buzzed noise came from Star’s back pocket, automatically she swings to pull it to answer. Seven took a few of steps ahead giving Star some space while she’s talking on the phone. Two minutes later, the operative walked up to Seven, “Can we stop by my room? I need to grab a couple of things.” 

“Sure.” The rookie wonders what was the phone call, was Dr. Park again? Million thoughts runs through her mind. Walking out the elevator they step towards to the corridors, stopping in front Star’s door. She opens the door and grabs her leather jacket and bag. They continue to talk about the team between the stops of the tour. This time it was Four. 

“What can you tell me about Four? What is he like??” Star chortle a laugh.

“He’s pretty intriguing person, huh?” Seven smiles. “He can look cold like a grumpy cat, but inside of that exterior he’s very soft. He’s strict on training and specially on missions that because he doesn’t want to see s get hurt or killed.” The girls took the steps leading to a quiet and less occupied place. As they got closer to one of the spots, Star speaks up once more.”And speaking of the devil.” Seven stopped as she saw Four sound asleep on a lounging chair. “Four, get up.” Star rubs against the man’s head caressing his black hair. Moans coming out from his mouth as he struggles to wake up.

“You should know not to wake me up.” Four glances his groggy eyes over to Star, she giggles as he sits up from his sleeping position. 

“Well, I’m sorry, but maybe you should stop napping in public and sleep in your own room.” She playfully fires back at him, a smile appeared on his face. “Actually, I need a favor from you. I need you to wrap up the tour by showing our new member the last location.” She points to Seven. 

He laughs. Placing his elbows on his knees as he looks at Star and Seven. “Why would I do that?”

“I have a mission.” He sighed as he hear Star’s words. “I can’t finish showing her the training area. You gotta do it.” He stares at her intensely, but softens his eyes as he stands up.

“Fine.”

“Thank you. I own you one.” She placed her hand on his arm smiling. The tired man smiles back as he straightens his outfit. Another buzzing sound suddenly appear, “That’ll be my cue. It was nice meeting you, Seven.”

“I hope to work with you since we are the only women on the team.” Star pats softly Seven on the arm and mouths thank you to Four as she walks away.

“Training Area.” He said.

“Yes.”

“Let’s get it over with.” Four leads Seven as they walked towards to their destination.


a/n: Maybe I'll continue this, just obbessed with the game lately. Hehehe (edit fic later.)