|1|

Surreal Happiness

 

_______________________________

 

Narrator's P.O.V

 

Joomin woke up one fine morning. Nothing special just the same old days. Same routine, same feeling, same EVERYTHING. She fixed herself up, grabbed her things and went straight outside the house, not even taking a single bite of breakfast.

 

She walked towards school as usual since it's just a few blocks away. Upon arriving school, instead of heading straight to her classroom, she entered a studio and casually dance a little to start her day. She stuffed her earphones on her ears and played her favorite song "Boyfriend." She swiftly moved through the beat and danced the complicated steps. Little did she know, someone was watching her from behind.

 

The school bell rang. Every student scrambled back to their respective classrooms, including Joomin. She went to her seat which is located near the window at the back of the classroom. While huffing and puffing, she waited patiently for her teacher to come, as she took out some of her books and notebooks getting ready for class.

 

The teacher finally arrived with a student following him. "Alright class! Today we have a transfer student." Their seonsaengnim announced. "Introduce yourself please." The boy stepped forward and started talking.

 

"Hello everyone,I'm- oh right - Annyeong haseyo yeorobun, Lee Jojo imnida. I'm half European and half Korean I studied at Europe but then transferred here in Korea because of some problems. Nice to meet y'all~" he smiled showing off his cute dimples, bows and flips his hair that makes every girl in the class squeal and swoon over him.

 

"Okay, thanks Jojo. Now where should I place you..." Saengnim thought. Every girl have their hopes up thinking that they would have a chance to sit right next to this new handsome boy. "Right! Sit there next to Han Joomin, Joomin raise your hand please." She was shocked at first but then realized that no one's occupying the seat behind her. She raised her right hand up. "Good, now proceed to you seat Mr. Lee." ordered the teacher. Jojo thanked seonsaeng. As soon as he reached his seat he greeted Joomin.

 

"Annyeong, I'm Jojo and you are?" "Joomin, Han Joomin." She gave him a small smile and shook hands with him which he just offered. She felt several pair of eyes looking at her, scratch that, more like GLARING at her.

 

The whole period, Joomin felt uneasy because every time she looks at Jojo he would smile at her, that would skip her heart a beat. *He sure is handsome* The bell rang, break is coming.

 

Joomin's P.O.V

 

*Whoo~ Thank goodness lunchtime!*

 

I glanced at Jojo who's busy fixing his things, he must've noticed me since he waved at me, not even looking at me though. I waved back. *Should I invite him to lunch? Hmm, never mind. but? He's new he might get lost, sooo~ ugh! Whatever. * I was ready to approach him when a group of girls surrounded him.

 

"Oppa! Come and have lunch with us!" a girl with short hair said."Neh oppa! you'll have more fun with us than with any other girl out there." the other girl with wavy hair said, looking at me. I walked past them as someone grabbed my wrist, I looked up to see who it was and it was no other than HIM.

 

"Oh~ just wondering if you would want to eat lunch with me" he said with a sheepish tone. The group of girls intensely glared at me telling to back off. "A-ani. It's okay Jojo. I'd rather eat with my best friend besides, I think you'll be fine. You've got a LOT of company. Byee~! Thanks for the offer anyway." The girls smirked, contented. I smiled nervously and waved.