final.

date.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 FINAL    

After all those months secretly – or not that secretly because all her unnies knew about it – crushing on the maknae, Sooyoung finally had the guts to ask the younger girl out for a date. It was a thrilling feeling and she could perfectly remind how it happened. Even if most part of the time she would be overly confident on herself, whenever it was about Yeri she would be weak.

She made sure the unnies weren’t around and tried to be cool about it. She was in the kitchen, trying to find the words before she could head to the shared bedroom and ask the younger girl out. “Hey Yeri… do you wanna go on o a date with me? Ah, that sounds too plain… Yerimmie-ah, would you like to have some time alone with me?” She shook her head immediately. “It sounds like I wanna be intimate with her! Not that I don’t want to, but I wanna take things slowly.”

Sooyoung would keep on talking to herself if it wasn’t for a soft laugh. She turned around immediately and her eyes widened in shock. “Y-Yeri!” She almost shouted. “W-What are you doing here?” Sooyoung noticed that her palms were sweating. God, what if Yeri heard everything? “I was going to get some water but you were talking to yourself and it was fun to watch.” Yeri shrugged her shoulders before smirking at Sooyoung. “So, who’s the chick you wanna be intimate with, Park Sooyoung?” After hearing the question, Sooyoung froze. She couldn’t just say to Yeri that it was her. The younger girl giggled and got a water bottle from the fridge before heading back to the bedroom.

Sooyoung quickly grabbed her phone and sent a message in the group chat – one she had with the unnies, so she could talk about how perfect Yeri is; also, the group chat title was “chicken, stop being a chicken and ask Yeri out”, courtesy of Wendy. She just told them what happened and all she got was a laugh from Wendy, a few random emojis from Seulgi and a scold from Irene because she shouldn’t be thinking about being intimate with Yeri.

She put her phone aside, the unnies were no help. She took a deep breath before she practically ran to the bedroom. “Kim Yerim, do you wanna go out on a date with me?” Sooyoung spit the words out so fast that Yeri thought she was trying to come up with a new rap. “What?” The younger asked, tilting her head. “Do you wanna go out on a date with me?” She said again, but this time she almost whispered – but Yeri managed to hear that. In any other situation, Yeri would mock her for being so shy. But right now, all Yeri did was to get closer, smile and whisper a ‘yes’ on Sooyoung’s ear.

They decided they would wait for their next day-off so they could have their date. It was good because Sooyoung would have time to plan a perfect date. But it was frustrating because she didn’t know what to do. Of course she went to WGM and all, but it was a different thing. She really wanted to have a relationship with Yeri and she couldn’t ruin her chance.

“Unnie, how was your first date with Seulgi?” She asked to Joohyun while they were alone in the van. They were waiting for the other members, so they could go to the company for some practice. Joohyun giggled before answering. “A total mess.” Sooyoung tilted her head, waiting for her leader to tell more about that story. “Well, we were still trainees back then so we didn’t have to worry too much about people seeing us around.” Joohyun closed her eyes while speaking, thinking about that precious and messy moment. “She took me to the arcade. While we were playing games and all, everything was fine. Well, a bit. Because both of us can be pretty competitive when it comes to games. In the end, I was the winner because I won more games than she did. And she was all grumpy about it.” Joohyun giggled as she thought about Seulgi’s grumpy face. “I told her I would pay for ice cream if she smiled to me and she gave me that bright goofy smile of hers. Then, we got our ice creams and while we were walking, she tripped on her feet and her ice cream landed on her shirt. She was grumpy again, but I offered to share my ice cream with her and because of that we had our first kiss. An innocent kiss, okay? And when she was walking me home, it started to rain. It was a heavy rain and we both ended soaked when we finally arrived at my house. She was shivering, but she still gave me her jacket and quick peck on the lips before saying goodbye.”

Joohyun was about to tell more, but they were interrupted by Seulgi’s voice. “But Joohyun invited me to stay for the night. First, because I was too cute to resist and second because it was raining outside. While I was showering, she made me some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and we had a cuddly movie night before we fell asleep. The next morning, when I woke up she was staring at me and before I could say good morning, she kissed me and said that I was her girlfriend. She’s romantic, right?” Seulgi laughed before she got hit by her girlfriend. The bear pouted and Joohyun laughed at the cute sight.

Even though Sooyoung was impressed on how Kang Seulgi managed to still get a girlfriend after that date, she couldn’t take the risk of having a fail date with Yeri.

After a long day and a lot of thinking, Sooyoung decided she would ask someone that was really close to Yeri. No other than Kim Saeron – also known as the one that would make her jealous because of her proximity with the maknae. She had Saeron’s kakaotalk ID because once Yeri thought that it would be nice if Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter