When the bell rings

The Love of My Life

She jog happily on her way back from school knowing very well that her mom is probably cooking her fav foods right now.  It's also her birthday so her mood is very much at the maximum level.
"Crap!" She exclaimed as she looked at the cloudy sky. She begins to run faster. Without looking properly at the road, she bumped into someone. 
"Ouch" she fell on her and the man helped her. 
"Slowly kid! It's slippery around here. Be more careful next time." 
At that moment, everything seems to be stuck. Everything around them becomes slow motion. Both eyes met. Love at first sight? Nope. Seem like a fate. She unknowingly smiles at him. Him on the other side respond to her smile while enjoying the faint sound of bell ringing. They spent quite amount of time looking at each other. 
"Umm thank you but I have to go now." She thanked him for his help then wave goodbye at him. 
"Wait! What's ur name?" He held her hand. She jumped at his sudden action and slowly shake off his grip. 
"Sorry but I'm really have to go now." She began to run for her life. The man looks upset watching her disappearing back not knowing when will he meet her again. 

2 days later 
They meet again without bumping into each other. She tried to ignore him at first but the thing start to happen again. Everything is in slow motion, they both are hearing the faint bell sound. He takes a few step toward her. 
"Sorry if I seem like a freak last time. Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook." He slightly bow. 
"H-hi." She bow back. 
"I don't really want to give out my name to a total stranger. I'm sorry." She continues.
"Stranger? Ahhh~ but we met twice." He chuckled.
"Accidentally." She replied him unamused. 
"It might sound weird to you but I believe that if I'm passing someone and the bell sound ring then that person is the love of my life." He smile widely showing his bunny teeth. 
"That's childish." She chuckles denying the fact that she heard that sound too. She gives him her bracelet. 
"I'm quite too young for those stuff and not really interested right now but if we're really meant to be...we'll meet again by fate in months or years. If u can wait then it's up to you." She hand him her bracelet and walk away. 
"Will u wait for me too?" He shout at her. She nods her head without looking back. 

The End (xD)